Whats up FT?

• qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Hello does anyone know what is happening with ft software and support?

For atleast a week now the software has not been letting me play(I only see the cards flipping,trying to connect),normally if you send an e-mail to support they acknowledge immediately,and respond within a day,but so far nothing!

I have gone over my computer and nothing is wrong ,or blocking the software, I have no problem with connecting to other poker sites etc... I have no outstanding issues with FTP,and have done nothing wrong.
      I was recently playing on FT before I went back to school,purchased from the store with points,and withdrew winnings(thank you again little fishies).Durring that time I had no problems with connection or disconnections.My withdrawal from FTP through MB was fast(few hours only)with no issues etc..

Within the FT forum there are alot of people having the same problems,and again with no response from FT support. I would like to deposit and play S&G's ,and of course playing on steve wongs table is alot like fishing in an aquarium.
      I have been patient for over a week now,and will continue to be untill the end of this week,but depositing into a new poker site with full bonuses,and no hassles is looking very attractive right now.
      I am hope someone can possibly help me,anyone please? ?(
  • 3 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      i suggest you to go to another computer and try before ask support again,maybe something gone wrong with you registry on wins! (also you can try reinstal software)

...or maybe your country don't allow anymore playing on .com site and automaticaly block you acces ?(
    • ILuvBeachVB
      ILuvBeachVB
      Bronze
      I am having the same problem. WTF? I can't log into the FTP client, I can't even go to fulltiltpoker.com or even fulltiltpoker.net My internet connection is fine and nothing changed on my computer. I can get into Pokerstars no problem.
    • ILuvBeachVB
      ILuvBeachVB
      Bronze
      I waited about 10 minutes and eventually the client connected and I can play like normal. Weird...there was nothing wrong with my internet connection. And I still can't get fulltiltpoker.com to load.