This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coaching: No-Limit Shortstack [Advanced] with Galam

• galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Please post here any questions, feedback & suggestions related to my Coaching smile

As an appreciation, I sometimes post here some hands I played during the coaching for further analysis.

* Name of coaching:NL SSS Silver
      * Poker Room: PokerStars
      * Time:SSS Silver Tuesday, 20:30 - 22:00

Also Feedback on Videos and/or Hand Evaluations are welcome in this thread smile .

The only rule I want to apply here is that anything should be constructed and wellthought.

To guide you a bit for this I apply:
      The S-EX-I principle:
      * First you State something: I don't like your coachings Galam.

* Second you EXplain it.

* Last but not least you TRY to Illustrate it by giving me an example. This is a crucial thing as I can interpret things wrong (Written Communication is not really bulletproof).
      So: For example, yesterday's coaching Kingdippy was spamming all around and was on mikogo as well as I heard it. Since he doesn't play SSS at all, can you maybe kick him to give an eager student the opportunity to watch your screen ( and Emma Watson ) ?

Mostly people will only State things and then press the ''Post Reply'' button on the Internet which I found very dissapointing.

Cheers,
      Galam!
  • 11 replies