1000 FTP = ? rakeback!

• 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MerlinIV
      How much can 1350FTP for rakeback, no one is able to calculate it?
      It depends if you play cash games, FTPs don't have a direct correlation with RB anymore because they are based on dealt rake (rake taken at your table when you were dealt a hand) whereas rakeback is now based on contributed rake (rake you personaly have paid during that hand).

however if you play SNGs or MTTs only there should be some correlation:

10FTPs = $1 rake so 1350 FTPs = $135 rake so rakeback =$135 * 0.27 = $36.45

please note that happy hours and bonus FTPs do not count and that there are deduction that may occur (like deposit, withdrawal, freeroll or value added tournament play, and more) for more info have a look at this thread

Kind regards
    • MerlinIV
      MerlinIV
      Bronze
      Where is my Pokerstrategy points ... 2 pokerstrategy points= 1$ rake?
      135$ * 2 = 270 strategy points? where is my poisnt , when i see ?
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      It's just really slow like 4 days late so far
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi MerlinIV,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Regards,

Kyle