Strategypoints and poker rooms i'm already registered to

• Raykoid666
      Raykoid666
      Bronze
      Well to keep it short and simple here:

I was on Full Tilt but I quit there and since then moved back to PokerStars because I like it more.

The problem is I already also have a poker account (real money) on most other rooms from when I was looking for the room that felt best for me (this is before I knew about pokerstrategy)

So yeah the problem is I can only get strategypoints from Full Tilt right now..

Is this ever going to change that there might be a way to collect SP without creating a new poker account?

Any way at all?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Raykoid666,

This is beyond PokerStrategy's control and lies in the hands of each poker platform.

It is however unlikely as it would involve the poker room giving up a proportion of their income when they have already incurred costs in attracting you to their site in the first place.

If the rules did ever change we would of course let members know via the forum, but this is highly unlikely.

PokerStrategy do add additional poker rooms from time to time however so keep an eye out for those you don't currently hold an account with.

Best regards,

Bart