€1,000 January reload bonus - new claim page

• MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Ladbrokes created a claiming page for our exclusive €1,000 reload bonus back from January. To claim the bonus you can now just follow >this link<.

Should you have overlooked this post and sent an email to care@ladbrokes.com before the 30th of April 2011 you'll of course still will get your bonus, the claim page just makes getting your bonus easier and faster. ;)

Cheers,
      Marcus
  • 10 replies
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      And when to press "Claim now"? Now or at the end of April? I mean, if I press "Claim now" today, I will be paid immediately (according to the points I collected so far) and lose the rest of the bonus, won't I?
      Please throw some light on it guys.

Thanks in advance
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Gold
      Hi, I had same question but none answered it so yesterday I have been chatting live help and they told me that it doesn't matter when you will do it, just you must claim in february.
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Gold
      Also I have already made a claim and Ladbrokes team sent me this email:

Thank you for opting into the Flash February Reload Bonus.

Please ensure you have made the deposit into your Poker account between 1st February – 4th February as per the terms and conditions.

Deposits into Sports accounts MUST be transferred to your Poker account by 4th February to qualify.

You have until 28th February to earn points – Your bonus will be paid on 1st March based on the points earned in February.

Terms and conditions apply – Please check the following promotion page to ensure you have fulfilled the requirements.

Just some more information if someone is missing something :)
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      @gonepoker Hi! I think you are talking about the Flash February Reload Bonus, but my question has nothing to do with the Flash February Reload Bonus since it is in connection with the €1,000 January reload bonus. :)
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Gold
      Sorry Zolt4n you are right:) Yesterday I was very tired so misread topic:(
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gonepoker
      Sorry Zolt4n you are right:) Yesterday I was very tired so misread topic:(
      No worries mate. ;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I will try to get an answer for you.

Thanks for your patience,
      Hannes
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Gold
      Okay thank you :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Sorry that it took so long.

Claim now will result in payment for activity to date and no further claims will be possible.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Thank you. :)