This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

i've received a bonus for reffering a friend,how do I transfer it to my william hill poker account?

• code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      I've succesfuly reffered poker strategy to a friend of mine.This is really working,but now my question is how do I transfer this money to my william hill poker account?Please i need help.Thanks a lot !!!I'm waiting for answers.
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi code2002,

Unfortunately William Hill is not available for TAF transfers. However, you can cashout your TAF money to Moneybookers, and then deposit it to William Hill.

Regards,
      thunder
    • code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot...i've try already to transfer the money to moneybookers account but the minimum transfer is 50 dollars ...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi code2002,

The minimum amount which you can transfer is $50.

So you will need to wait until your friend earns enough points, so that you have more than $50 in your account. The other option would be to refer more friends to our site, so that you have in total more than $50.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes