why i dont want the strategy 50$ starting capital

• 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dannyboy112,

It is a requirement that any ID check where requested must be passed in order to be eligible for the free starting capital. This is clearly stated in the Terms & Conditions you would've signed up to.

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass this check, but I'm afraid as a result there is nothing we can do.
      You are not asked to spend any money and indeed should never part with any money. No-one from PokerStrategy will ever ask for any payment whatsoever.

You can still be an active part of the PokerStrategy community, but I would ask that you refrain from setting up any duplicate accounts (as you seem to have indicated) as this is against the T&C's and would only result in a total and permanent ban.

Hope this clarifies the situation a little for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      To be fair if, for whatever reason, you've spent $55 chasing $50 you won't make it in the poker world
    • dannyboy112
      dannyboy112
      Basic
      thanks. let me clarify this. i lost the log in details thats why i opened another a/c . and @ martoman, yes i wil make it in the poker world or should i say that i have already started enjoyin the fruits. have a gud 1 ;)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      To be fair if, for whatever reason, you've spent $55 chasing $50 you won't make it in the poker world
      thats a stupid comment whats creating an account got to do with poker,

also how did you spend 55 $ i dont get it
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannyboy112
      thanks. let me clarify this. i lost the log in details thats why i opened another a/c . and @ martoman, yes i wil make it in the poker world or should i say that i have already started enjoyin the fruits. have a gud 1 ;)
      No problem my friend.

Please contact support and they can merge your accounts or delete one and help with the password etc.

Best regards,

Bart
    • dannyboy112
      dannyboy112
      Basic
      pogodon how i spent 55$ really is non of ur biz if u think its stupid why get involved.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i was saying martoman's comment was stupid by saying your bad at poker for spending 55$

but obviously your stupid if you cant read, im asking cause im curious to how it would be possible to spend 55$ creating an account on pokerstrategy, and if you want me to mind my own business dont write it on a FORUM
    • dannyboy112
      dannyboy112
      Basic
      that story is so old 4 me now am not getin back to that tel smthng i dont knw or s t f u !!
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      +1

lol, very funny
      S.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by argentina71
      +1

lol, so funny.
      S.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As Bart already wrote, please contact our support and they help with the password for the old account.

Best regards,
      Hannes