This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 TPWK + Fd

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):
      $4.35
      BU:
      $3.08
      SB:
      $5.00
      BB:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $5.14
      MP3:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2, K.
      2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BU folds, SB raises to $0.20, BB folds, Hero calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.45) J, 6, K (2 players)
      SB bets $0.21, Hero calls $0.21.

Turn: ($0.87) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.62, SB raises to $2.06, Hero calls $1.44.

River: ($4.99) 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.37, Hero calls $1.88.

Final Pot: $9.24.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, kings and twos(2d Kd).
      SB shows two pairs, aces and jacks(As Jh).

SB wins with two pairs, aces and jacks(As Jh).

Preflop I called because of position, BTN was a 10/5 VPIP/PRF so usually no action from him.
      Villain: 21/13 with Aggresion Flop/Turn/River 2/1/0
      I ran it through Hold'em Manager and got Win % of 86% on the flop. The correct play was to raise flop? On the turn I still had some outs so I figured a call is justified. I had to call the river bet just because I figured I might be good sometimes with two pair vs some FD+straight draw combos.

Any criticism is welcome.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      fold pf
      If you want to play profitable that spot K2s then you have to raise to get players to fold
      With that flop I´d prefer raising and playing for stacks, since he can get all-in there worse draws and you have at least 45% equity against anything
      I wouldn´t bet turn, since you don´t have to protect your hand and he would likely not c/c worse hand, river call is fine. he can sometimes valuebet worse hands or bluff with missed draws