Elephant password and license ?

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone :P

I recently down loaded the elephant software but whn it starts up it says I need to enter a password that I put in earlier, I do not remember ever entering a password and the usual type of password that I would use does not work. Any ideas?

Also im a silver member at the moment does that give me a license number?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi roopopper,

You receive the licence number when you have achieved at least 1,000 PokerStrategy points (no time limit to achieve within). This would give you access to the full version.

There should not be a problem with using the trial version though until you have reached the 1,000 point target.

Forgive me, it's a while since I first installed Elephant and I can't remember the exact process, but there is a video guide which you might find useful.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi roopopper,

You receive the licence number when you have achieved at least 1,000 PokerStrategy points (no time limit to achieve within). This would give you access to the full version.

There should not be a problem with using the trial version though until you have reached the 1,000 point target.

Forgive me, it's a while since I first installed Elephant and I can't remember the exact process, but there is a video guide which you might find useful.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart

Thanks bart!!! Did not realise there was videos for this!! :P