Mansion poker...

• meater
      meater
      Bronze
      whats everyones thoughts on this poker site?

just got my 50$ bonus on it but i really cnt get to grips with the cash tables using the SSS strategy..

the limits at 0.05-0.10 means you should buy in @ 2$ ?? which goes in no time at all and to rebuy you have to sit out ...

im either getting this terribly wrong or this strat wont work on these tables??

real confused someone please help ??!
  • 50 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      sit out in the middle of the hand -> rebuy -> you will be automatically seated back
    • meater
      meater
      Bronze
      ah didn't know you could do it like that cheers!!

also does anyone know a way to see the prize pool for tournaments?

i click on tournament info and it just brings me to the mansion poker home page ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi meater,

You can see the prize pool and pay-out structure at the tournament's lobby.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • meater
      meater
      Bronze
      i know but it only tells you the total amount and not the places??
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Well, i contacted Mansion and what i found out is that at this time the tournament information button is not working. However their technical department are looking in to this as a matter of urgency. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • meater
      meater
      Bronze
      nice gj !!
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Where can I see my Mansion points balance?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi finchybg,

Log in your account at Mansion.com, then go to My account. You'll see your MCP balance.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Sorry to ask again, but I forgot in the last post..
      The starting capital is 50$+100$ as a bonus, as far as I understood. Though I do not see the 100$ in my bonus balance.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      You don't see it in your account, but it exists. You'll get it as soon as you've collected 2,200 Mansion Points.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Compliments to Pokerstrategy team for the immediate responses :)
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Mansion poker has new theme now, its green unlike the last one, which was the eyebleeding red. Now there is pretty much nothing big i Dislike about the site.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I played for like half an hour and did notice that the players at Mansion are awful. I've played on the iPoker network which is famous with the numerous fishes there, but at OnGame they are way way more..

The bad thing is that you get some small bad beats sometimes like kings against ace rag all-in, but in the long run this is the most profitable enviroment I have ever seen.

Big Stack Strategy should be at it's best there, because when you get a hand, you will always have customers.. I even saw calling an all in with a pair of deuces and such..

I just need to build up a little bit more money with the SSS and then begin with 6-7 dollars buy-in and eventually max buy in.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by finchybg
      I played for like half an hour and did notice that the players at Mansion are awful. I've played on the iPoker network which is famous with the numerous fishes there, but at OnGame they are way way more..
      That's why we recommend Mansion Poker. :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • meater
      meater
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Originally posted by finchybg
      That's why we recommend Mansion Poker. :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
      i agree i used sharkscope in a 30 man sng and all the players were all in minus total profit with fish bowls next to them :D
    • BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      About the Mansion points.. I have played alot now, but it stills says only 13,4 mcp. Why!? It dosent move at all...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BruX,

At the moment, Mansion still have some problems with the point system. If your MCP balance is not updated automatically, please contact Mansion support via live chat. They'll update it manually.

Merry Christmas from thunderbird56!
    • BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks! But, when the problem is fixed, it will be updated automaticly, right?

Creds for the quick respons!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Brux!

I hope so! :D I don't think the guys in their support team are happy with updating all the points manually.... ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81