Compition for the daily freeroll?

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I was wondering how competitive it is to play the freeroll obviously with over 1000 sign ups it is gonna be quite competitive ,but I wondering what calibar of players do you see win. I was thinking of signing up ,but with 1000+ players is it realistic to to win at least in the money in a reasonable amount of time fmi how long does it usually take.
  • 3 replies
    • lolsplitpot
      lolsplitpot
      Bronze
      Well, agree with this one. It could be a lot cooler if tournaments would be Turbo :)
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Just tried the freeroll did pretty well ,but out of the money about 100 short of the money. I can saftly say unless you get in the top 10 it's not worth putting 2+ hours ,but if you have none of your 50$ left than I would say go for it. As long as you play solid and not go insane when you have top pair and analysis that would be the best thing to do from your position it would be realistic to place in the money each day.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      In my experience half the field is out within half an hour, it's a decent tourney for free, if you've got cash in your account to play with I wouldn't bother though, unless you particularly enjoy a freeroll, or a quick MTT (for the sie of the field it really is over vey quickly).