This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Greetings!

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone!

Time to introduce myself!
      They call me RasTweet, Tweet is my nickname at home and Ras is because I'm a rasta. And I'm from Belgium.
      I play poker for a little year now I think. But only for the last couple of months taking it serieusly! I play on FTP
      I started with the $50 that I received from PS. And at 1 moment I was down to about $5. Then I became 2nd on the belgium freeroll and received 12 dollar from there I went up again and I'm up to about $125.
      I've always played NL2 and started today with NL5.
      Have a lot of leaks if I look at my graph it looks like bloody mountains with deeeeep valleys but hey I do make a little profit each week.
      And I'm starting to get a little bit more active on this forum!!
      Soo that was me. And I'll see u maybe at the tables!

Tweet
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Tweet,

Welcome to our community!

One of the most important things to improve your game is to post hands in our hand evaluation board. I see that you have posted already some hands and you should post there even more.

Set yourself a goal and post after every session a new hand. This will help you a lot and your graph won't look like bloody mountains with deep valleys anymore and then in the graph you will see your way to the Mount Everest ;)

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes