General FTP rakeback and SP questions

    • Tycard
      Tycard
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.02.2011 Posts: 1
      Ok, so I've read on PS site something that made me wonder:

      Important: You have to deposit within 180 days of creating your account on Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise, your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints nor benefit from the 27% rakeback deal!


      I don't get this, really. So does the 50 $ I got from passing the quiz on pokerstrategy counts as a deposit? Or do I still have to deposit something on FTP in 180 days to receive those bonuses?

      Moreover, I don't get how the rakeback bonus works. Where is it credited? On PS, FTP or whatever? Or it's just converted to Strategy Points?

      Sorry, if this have been asked before, but I'm quite new out here and don't really know where to look for the answers :(
  • 12 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Hi Tycard

      You do have to deposit your wn money in order to get rakeback. The minimum deposit is $10 on fulltilt.

      But so that you know in order to withdraw you have to deposit anyway in the payment method you will use to withdaw. So it does not change much in any case.

      Rakeback is paid on Fridays on your FullTilt account and it accounts for the hands played between the previous Tuesday to Monday.

      For more information have a look at our rakeback FAQ
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 494
      When I got my starting capital six months ago I was getting rake back. I now deposited this week, do I still get rake back
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by antstruk
      When I got my starting capital six months ago I was getting rake back. I now deposited this week, do I still get rake back
      Of course :)
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.04.2008 Posts: 5,545
      Is the 27% rakeback cumulative with the first deposit bonus and/or other bonusses? And what is this ironman thing I keep hearing about?
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.12.2009 Posts: 508
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Is the 27% rakeback cumulative with the first deposit bonus and/or other bonusses? And what is this ironman thing I keep hearing about?
      e.g. if you get a full 600$ bonus

      FDB is 40% rakeback (if you play sngs/tournaments)
      So you need to rake 1500$ to clear it.

      Rakeback - You would get a 600$ hit on your mgr, but you still get rakeback for 900$ -> 0.27 * 900 = 243$

      So FDB + rakeback are 843 / 1500 = 56.2%

      With ironman/ft points you can get additional 5-10% rakeback too.
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2010 Posts: 251
      thazar do that rule of depositing counts for ppl who got capital like a year ago?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.04.2008 Posts: 5,545
      Originally posted by malosanmaka


      Rakeback - You would get a 600$ hit on your mgr, but you still get rakeback for 900$ -> 0.27 * 900 = 243$

      So FDB + rakeback are 843 / 1500 = 56.2%

      With ironman/ft points you can get additional 5-10% rakeback too.
      Thanks.
      What is mgr exactly? Monthly generated rake?

      Could you elaborate a little bit about ironman and FTP please?
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.03.2009 Posts: 509
      MGR actually is a term used in PT3 - monthly gross rake.

      It shouldn't be used for FTP but everyone is so used to this term :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by alberts1955
      thazar do that rule of depositing counts for ppl who got capital like a year ago?
      No, the rules change from time to time but it is the rule atm and OP registered on our site a couple of days ago
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2010 Posts: 251
      ohh good. cuz i havn't deposited yet :D had no need :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by viewer88


      Could you elaborate a little bit about ironman and FTP please?
      have a look here
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.04.2008 Posts: 5,545
      So if I understand this correctly it's an extra bonus based on your "VIP level" ?