This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What poker books to buy?

• CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Im thinking of ordering 3-4 poker books from Amazon. I currently play 1 table SNGs and I am starting to get the hang of it. I have read most of the silver articles and have found them very interesting.

I may start playing cash eventually if I get my bankroll high enough. ( I really dont like playing the micro stake cash games ) Do you guys recommend I concentrate on SNG, hence only reading stuff and learning about sit and go or should I start reading a bit of stuff about cash games.. Im terrible at cash games, I have no idea what im doing .. well like most bad players I seem to think I make the right moves but Im a losing player at the cash tables and can't seem to know when I made a bad move.. Unlike SNGs.

So, should I buy some cash game books and learn slowly or should I jsut stick to what Im good at and buy some SNG books. Also, could you guys list the good books out there please!! thanks!! :D

edit: I play NL holdem. and I didnt realise there was a poker book section please change my threads place. thanks!
  • 1 reply