NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.20)
      BB ($12.70)
      UTG ($12.83)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($31)
      Hero ($15.45)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.75, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.15

FLOP ($3.80) 2:club: 9:club: 7:club:

SB bets $2.95, Hero calls $2.95

TURN ($9.70) 2:club: 9:club: 7:club: Q:diamond:

SB bets $5.50 (AI), Hero calls $5.50

RIVER ($20.70) 2:club: 9:club: 7:club: Q:diamond: 7:heart:

Unknown.

didnt 4bet because people just tend to 3bet light in BvB and usually 4betting just lead to insta folds so decided to take it postflop.
      i see no reason to raise flop, i have at least redraw and he may bet worse. Easy call on turn?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

For those reason that you mentioned I like the way you played, totally reasonable. Nice hand! That's why I like when people say why they did Call preflop or why did they postflop like that. Not only it's good for me to understand your thinking but also I might find leaks in your thoughts and of course what's the main reason is that you will start thinking of the situations yourself, which helps a lot in poker to become a good poker player and often times is very important.

And one add-on. I'd say that you are doing great work in the forum, keep going the good job, posting all those hands. You are just a very good example how a good poker should look like. You are trying to get the best of your poker plays and also want to fix all your leaks. Even though the hands do seem for you basic but you still ask and get the feedback.

Best regards.
    • nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      Thanks for your feedback it always helps and i always read that carefully.
      I know many hands i post are basic, but sometimes it just helps to hear - this line is ok and standard to understand and encourage those right plays. its better than struggling and thinking if its right or not. And of course finding wrong plays helps the most and its the same - i can feel its wrong but cant find the best way to play so again - forum helps. so overall - thanks! :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nktns
      Thanks for your feedback it always helps and i always read that carefully.
      I know many hands i post are basic, but sometimes it just helps to hear - this line is ok and standard to understand and encourage those right plays. its better than struggling and thinking if its right or not. And of course finding wrong plays helps the most and its the same - i can feel its wrong but cant find the best way to play so again - forum helps. so overall - thanks! :)
      You are welcome! And I totally agree, I remember my own old times, when I used to post and I did also post a LOT of hands and even if I was sure that it's correctly played, I still did post it. There is always at least some feedback and also it's good to hear the feedback that you actually played correctly. Good luck on the tables!