Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG ($4.06)
      CO ($4)
      BTN ($4.13)
      SB ($2.26)
      Hero ($4.23)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players) Hero is BB K:heart: Q:diamond:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.16, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.12

Flop: 10:spade: 6:diamond: 7:diamond: ($0.34, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.24

Villain stats:
      40/37 ST:75, steal from BU & SB = 100%(7h), 44 hands

Reads on villain:
      Even in only 44 hands I assume, that villain is a LAG type player. Stealing very wide from CO-BU.

Is it the best option to 3bet re-steal OOP? Whats my 3bet range here against this type of opp? Any PP, AJ+, KQ+?
      By calling PRE, we will be facing a c-bet almost every time. Would it be OK to call dry flops and then lead on the turn(or c/r flop)?

I think I would fold this hand pre against TAGs.

Flop structure suggests, that villain range will hit here very often, so I think folding is the best option here.

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello dienaszaglis,

Preflop: Can't say specific 3bet range here, for the reason that the opponent vary, some might Call down light the 3bets, some may not, but often times against that kind of opponents KQ is often times pretty good to start re-stealing and playing back on them to make them force to stop the stealing. Although I would also take into consideration that on those micro stakes the people are rather light to Call you down so rather have something good in your pockets.

As played
      Flop: Those kind of flops is kinda hard to Check/Raise, there are just so many hands which hit and which are capable to continue here, therefore I'd just fold. And wait for better spot.

Best regards.