This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 99

• koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.73)
      BB ($2.20)
      UTG ($2.05)
      UTG+1 ($3.41)
      Hero ($2.04)
      BTN ($2.34)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: 9:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, SB raises to $0.26, fold, Hero calls $0.18

FLOP ($0.54) J:diamond: 6:spade: 3:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.54) J:diamond: 6:spade: 3:spade: 6:heart:

SB bets $0.54, Hero calls $0.54

RIVER ($1.62) J:diamond: 6:spade: 3:spade: 6:heart: Q:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

SB shows A:club: K:spade:
      Hero shows 9:heart: 9:club:

Villain 38/15.

Yeah, calling his 3bet seems pretty loose though I had position on him. Ok, so he missed Cbet(cbeting ~60%) HU on board with two spades. So I decided that there's no overpair and his 3bet means AK, though still picked up check/call line. His bet on the turn didn't mean anything for me( if he slowplayed JJ than well done,sir!), I just knew I had him there. Though betting river probably makes sense since I was almost 100% sure that I was facing AK and also he checked?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello koosMaras,

I guess I'd just fold it preflop, unless I have good reason to Call there, for example he is 3betting us a lot against our steals or whatsoever. Otherwise it seems to be fine, and I wouldn't bet the river, just check behind, we also will get a note from him when we see his hand.

Best regards.