• theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

€0.02/€0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      MP2 calls €0.05, MP3 raises to €0.25, Hero raises to €0.80, 3 folds, MP2 calls €0.75, MP3 calls €0.55.

Flop: (€2.47) K, 9, Q (3 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets €1.80, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to €4.05, Hero calls €2.25.

Turn: (€10.57) 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets €3.25, Hero calls €3.07.

River: (€16.89) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: €16.89.

I think I messed up this one hard. I had a feeling I should fold to the checkraise. sorry about the stats :D me and the villain were ~ 130bb deep and that other guy had 50bb~
      I had a read that villain was a pretty fishy guy. went all
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello theguy,

Just try posting the PT hand. :D But about the play, I'd raise bigger preflop to $1. And I'd likely go broke there as well as you did, might even consider shoving directly on flop but ain't wrong as you played. For the reason that he may easily shove there even with worse pairs, also any kind of pair+draw type of hand or whatsoever, so I am going broke and also when you had such a read that he is fishy, that's even more likely.

Best regards.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello theguy,

Just try posting the PT hand. :D But about the play, I'd raise bigger preflop to $1. And I'd likely go broke there as well as you did, might even consider shoving directly on flop but ain't wrong as you played. For the reason that he may easily shove there even with worse pairs, also any kind of pair+draw type of hand or whatsoever, so I am going broke and also when you had such a read that he is fishy, that's even more likely.

Best regards.
      sorry :D It's really hard to multytable and use pt at the same time :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by theguy
      Hello theguy,

Best regards.
      Rofl. :D Not that great idea but when you don't use many tables then it's doable. :D Sometimes it just messes up your play.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theguy
      Hello theguy,

Best regards.
      Sometimes it just messes up your play.
      It actually does :D you have to use it veeery carefully when playing in micro's. For instance when a guy has 20 pfr that isn't always a range you know :D it just means that he randomly bets every fifth time :D