multi table 6 max sit ngo???

• 3 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Yes, it is. In fact, most cash games are 6-max, and people routinely multitable in cash games. If you feel uncomfortable, reduce the number of tables you play.

I find multitabling HU games much more difficult, in part because delays may cause a valuable opponent to leave, and I also try to get much better reads on my opponents. Nevertheless, I still multitable, and it's a good skill to learn.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      I've done 10 tables 6 max turbo sngs with playmoney on FTP before just to try it out - no stats or software and it's really hard.

There's simply no way you can be a successful online poker player if you don't multitable to be honest.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon
      Yes, it is. In fact, most cash games are 6-max, and people routinely multitable in cash games. If you feel uncomfortable, reduce the number of tables you play.

I find multitabling HU games much more difficult, in part because delays may cause a valuable opponent to leave, and I also try to get much better reads on my opponents. Nevertheless, I still multitable, and it's a good skill to learn.
      thanks I'm going to try building up maybe 1 table per week!! :P