This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

multi table 6 max sit ngo???

• 3 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Yes, it is. In fact, most cash games are 6-max, and people routinely multitable in cash games. If you feel uncomfortable, reduce the number of tables you play.

I find multitabling HU games much more difficult, in part because delays may cause a valuable opponent to leave, and I also try to get much better reads on my opponents. Nevertheless, I still multitable, and it's a good skill to learn.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      I've done 10 tables 6 max turbo sngs with playmoney on FTP before just to try it out - no stats or software and it's really hard.

There's simply no way you can be a successful online poker player if you don't multitable to be honest.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon
      Yes, it is. In fact, most cash games are 6-max, and people routinely multitable in cash games. If you feel uncomfortable, reduce the number of tables you play.

I find multitabling HU games much more difficult, in part because delays may cause a valuable opponent to leave, and I also try to get much better reads on my opponents. Nevertheless, I still multitable, and it's a good skill to learn.
      thanks I'm going to try building up maybe 1 table per week!! :P