First $10 session at NL2

• ExMagnusxL
      ExMagnusxL
      Bronze
      I know to a lot of you guys this isn't really anything but this has been a long time coming for me. I've been playing poker casually for years, seriously from time to time, but most intently over last month where I played 120000+ hands of poker The results of which can be seen here (fourth post down).

I finally feel like I have now begun to conquer the basics of this game. I'm obviously on a heater in this graph, but at the same time I feel like a played really well during this session, didn't make any spewy plays, never got it in behind, and my gorgeous red line! Its amazing what a little aggression and some good basic reading skills can do to keep this thing from sucking all your profit away.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The drop in the red line at the end however is due to a little too much aggression OOP, definitely still a lot of work for me to do. But if I can keep even a quarter of this winrate up I should be ready to move up soon, which is something I've never done. :f_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Nice graph buddy. I myself am only just starting to grind (NL2) online seriously and move up the stakes. Currently doing quite well, made a profit of $100+ in 15k hands or so.

What's important is to remember that however well you are crushing the games you will still have some bad sessions where nothing much goes right. Just keep the focus and play solidly. :)
    • ExMagnusxL
      ExMagnusxL
      Bronze
      Just thought I would give an update on my progress so far. Not winning as quickly as before but that is just a given. My red line plunged in the middle here do to me falling into my robotic B game after the first hour of a session, I find I tend to do this so I've started limiting myself to that first hour. With this continued success I think it is becoming quite safe to say I've beat this limit and I am very excited to hit $100 dollars in bankroll, probably by the end of next week, so that I can move up to that extremely tough limit of NL5. :s_cool:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us