Special circumstances wanting to get retracked!

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      So heres the deal. I have a account on FTP where I play a pretty decent amount of games.
      I am affiliated by a friend of mine with who I had a small bussines 2 years ago (we set up a rakeback/poker league). I still get 35% rakeback because of that but...

-I want to be retracked to Pokerstrategy since maintaining a status (I want to become diamant) is really hard when I have to balance my playing time to Pokerstars and Fulltilt.

-This is lowering my amount of rakeback since I do not get the amount of -rakeback I get at stars opposed to FTP.

-I feel FTP games are easier to table select and generally softer than Pokerstars games.

So what I want to know is:

Is it possible to get retracked to Pokerstrategy with approval from my friend (affiliate)
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey yvonnejansen

Try sending a ticket to support, as well as contacting Full Tilt Poker support.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      normally i'd say not to waste ur time cos it will never happen... but considering this means FTP actually has to pay you less RB, they might actually do it...
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      normally i'd say not to waste ur time cos it will never happen... but considering this means FTP actually has to pay you less RB, they might actually do it...
      They won't have to pay me less rakeback. On here you will get 27% but Pokerstrategy will get 35%. They will keep 8% for themself and the rest is for you. So rake will be the same, only thing different for them will be the one that they have to transfer the money to!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Always including a solid reason if they don't do it you'll move to Stars due rakeback is an important income to allow me playing more poker. I did on my parent's account and it went smoothly :s_biggrin:

Edit: Always, and always Stars (even if you don't plan to do it). As they are the 2nd biggest poker website and doesn't want to lose vs the first :P