$13.13
      BB (Hero):
      $18.60
      MP2:
      $11.06
      MP3:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.40, CO raises to $1.20, BU raises to $3.60, SB folds, Hero raises to $18.60, 2 folds, BU calls $15.00.

Flop: ($38.85) J, 9, A (2 players)

Turn: ($38.85) 2 (2 players)

River: ($38.85) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $38.85.
      Results follow:

BU shows a full-house, aces full of twos(A A).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and twos(K K).

BU wins with a full-house, aces full of twos(A A).

Can I possibly find a fold here against an unknown? I couldnt fold because the same guy check raised allin on the flop with top pair weak kicker 2 hands ago. But theoretically if he was unknown is a fold ok here?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello matusko,

Being so deep, I guess it's kinda crappy. Just ask yourself, you guys are near 200BB deep, what a lot worse hands will the opponents Call here the 5bet-shove? At the best I guess I'd just Call the 4bet and reevaluate postflop. Also often times such a line is indicating to a very strong hand, at least QQ+.

Best regards.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi, i was 100% he would snap call AK QQ and maybe even jacks. You would really call in that spot? And then what postflop? I dont represent really anthing else then KK+, if he bets pot on any flop without a king I fold or go broke or what? Asuming he is unkown now?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hi, i was 100% he would snap call AK QQ and maybe even jacks.

And how can you be so sure if you even don't have stats either reads or notes?

You would really call in that spot?

Yes, I really Call in this spot.

And then what postflop?

We will play accordingly, for example if we still have overpair then likely even going to bet for value but for example an Ace comes down slow down and depending on his bets and etc act accordingly.

I dont represent really anthing else then KK+, if he bets pot on any flop without a king I fold or go broke or what? Asuming he is unkown now?

You don't represent anything else than KK+ here when you shove. :) I'd say so. More often I'd say 99% for sure that you have there KK+ at least if I would be the opponent. Why do you think he will bet at all on flop? I'd just likely Call and reevaluate further streets.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      i had a read on him- I 3betted AA he called QJ and stacked off on Q72 board 2 hands earlier. So I think he is stacking off preflop with QQ and AK even 200bb deep. Didnt mean to offend or anything it just suprised me.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by matusko
      i had a read on him- I 3betted AA he called QJ and stacked off on Q72 board 2 hands earlier. So I think he is stacking off preflop with QQ and AK even 200bb deep. Didnt mean to offend or anything it just suprised me.
      Doesn't make sense. It's not the same situation. :) He didn't Call you preflop your all-in, rather just went all-in with his TP postflop. And also with not shoving there you also might keep JJ and such hands as well in play which they could easily go broke postflop.