quick question...extra $6.89

• 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi AishaShaikh,

Extra money is always good isn't it? ;)

Do you play on Full Tilt Poker? There you get 27% rakeback every Friday. You can check the amount also in software.

Click on "Cashier" -> "History" -> "Past Transactions".

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • AishaShaikh
      AishaShaikh
      Bronze
      yeah its awesome for sure :) ,

yup i'm on full tilt,

i deposited to free up my rakeback is that paid from poker strategy? thats what it says in my transaction log hence my confusion....

Playing 1 dollar sit and go's atm having a pretty good time of it...

was playing cash game but was'nt fairing to well tried S'n'G's and im actually making money... :) feels good to be in profit lol
    • fembot26
      fembot26
      Bronze
      How in Beelzebub's name do you make $6.89 in rakeback playing $1.20 SNGs? I made just $2.90 and I'm playing the $5.50s. Maybe I really am the laziest poker player on earth... although I could have sworn that a couple of weeks ago I should have made around a dollar in rakeback, but never received an email, yet 19 cents or so mysteriously turned up in my (Full Tilt) account. Luckily for pokerstrategy I'm too lazy to chase you guys up for my extra 81 cents. :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, in the history you will find something like pokerstrategy... in the column payment.

Good luck on the SNGs on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes
    • fembot26
      fembot26
      Bronze
      Actually, now that I look at my playing history, I seem to have been rewarded with 72 cents of rakeback on the 14th of January, after a week of little activity, and 19 cents of rakeback on the 21st after quite a busy week. Is there some delay in the awarding of rakeback, perhaps by a couple of days or more?
    • AishaShaikh
      AishaShaikh
      Bronze
      no idea how I made so much, I was grinding cash game's quite a bit...
      I'm pretty happy with it I did like a double take on my BR, very nice surprise indeed.

I didn't think I would get it as I'm still clearing my deposit bonus. Just had a massive cooler KK allin beaten by 66 and then 88 knocked out on the bubble..
      :evil: (helps to vent)

No Tilt here :)

Gl on the tables guys....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by fembot26
      Actually, now that I look at my playing history, I seem to have been rewarded with 72 cents of rakeback on the 14th of January, after a week of little activity, and 19 cents of rakeback on the 21st after quite a busy week. Is there some delay in the awarding of rakeback, perhaps by a couple of days or more?
      The calculation period for the rakeback on Friday is always Tuesday to Monday. So if you played this week a lot, you will get it next Friday. :)
    • fembot26
      fembot26
      Bronze
      Thanks, HannesZ - that clears up my confusion.

Good luck, AishaShaikh. It feels terrible to lose a string of SNGs because of bad beats. Personally I've just sustained a horrible losing streak followed by a nice upswing, so am about to exercise incautious bankroll (mis)management and take a shot at the $10+$1 tournaments (or more precisely, at one such tournament) with a bankroll of $156. I know it sounds crazy, but I have a system :)
    • AishaShaikh
      AishaShaikh
      Bronze
      GL with your system Fembot ;)