Pokerstrategy is not giving 50$ Full Tilt anymore

• battaniye
      battaniye
      Basic
      For every thread and post about full tilt answer is same,

"Unfortunately you didn't use our bonus code"

Althoug i wrote ticket and they told me they forward my details to Full Tilt my fund will be in my account next days. Now they say i didn't create my account with their Pokerstrategy's bonus code.

Everyone can not wrote the wrong code. Or they can ?

You make people register accounts with your bonuscode and will take rakeback in the future. I don't understand why Fulltilt is not replying to my questions when i ask about your bonus code.

I wonder if there will be any answer from Pokerstrategy ?
  • 10 replies
    • Rafael1
      Rafael1
      Bronze
      the same was for me. i did all steps very very carefully, and ofcourse i'm very very sure i entered the correct code PS150 when i registered at Full Tilt. Even at that time, i copied and pasted the code to make sure it would have no mistake.

I waited and they told me i was on the tranfer list, and 2 days after they told that i entered the wrong full tilt ID, although i never enter a wrong ID. I even go to my profile and checked, it matched!!! And after another 2 days , they told that i didn't use their bonus code!!!! I know i did it right, but i have no choice when they told that. I had to open an account on Titan, and still waiting now.

I browsing this forum and see many other people have the same thing as me. I don't believe all of us didn't use the code. I think PS should check with Full Tilt if there's any technical problem!!!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As we already informed you, we tried to transfer your starting money. It was unsuccessful because Full Tilt system don't see you as members from PokerStrategy. When this happens, there's nothing we can do and you have to register with one of our other partners to get the money.

I don't think there's any problem with Full Tilt system. However, i will forward it to our support team.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      -thunderbird56-
    • battaniye
      battaniye
      Basic
      Ok let's roll it back.

We passed the quiz,

We opened account using your bnus code.

You confirmed as we valid players that can be transferred money.

You transferred us money and it is turned back cause Full Tilt system does not see us as a member from pokerstrategy.

Before continue i got questions

1) If you didn't saw our nicknames in your affiliate report as a registered users using code PS150 why you tried to send us money ?

2) If full tilt does not see us as a member why they put our names to the affiliate report as users used PS150 code.

3) If you don't check if we are on the list of your affiliate report you are sendig everyone that says i opened full tilt account with your bonus code the money and it is turning back if they didn't open it ?

We didn't made mistake, you didn't mistake full tilt system is working good ? So where is the mistake ?

Who did it ?

And why you think there is no problem on full tilt's system ? How can you be so sure ?
    • Nutszy
      Nutszy
      Bronze
      im just hoping i will receive $50 on fulltilt because ive typed right bonus code for sure, so there is no mistake ive done
    • chuckdeg
      chuckdeg
      Bronze
      I did it and there wasn't any problems.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Never had problems here. Got my $50 within 21 hours on Full Tilt
    • battaniye
      battaniye
      Basic
      I wish i was reigistered 1 month ago too, maybe i would take it without problem too. Anyone registered lately and took money ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We have a tracker problem with Full Tilt Poker. Don't worry, you will get your money. Please write a ticket to our support team to inform them that you used the correct bonus code. We will check it for you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Rafael1
      Rafael1
      Bronze
      does it mean i still can get money at my Full Tilt? You said i didn't you the code and made me open an account on titan already. But i still dont want to play on Titan and the money also hasn't been on my Titan
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys!

We have a tracker problem with Full Tilt Poker. Don't worry, you will get your money. Please write a ticket to our support team to inform them that you used the correct bonus code. We will check it for you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81