random number generators

• theace11974
      theace11974
      Bronze
      could i please have peoples honest opinion .i know all poker sites say they are checked and the cards are random but playing in a live game and online it is 2 different games of poker...i believe when u play higher stakes online the poker is much more realistic..but when small stakes it seems fixed..so are random number generators used in all types of games? certain sites are terrrible for bad beats and curiously these sites dont have a bad beat jackpot which makes you wonder...i know small stakes have lots of fish playing but still the question needs addressing..thanks all who reply and read this post :D
  • 6 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      no random generators!just rigged...who cares as long as im the fish?
    • isobel09
      isobel09
      Basic
      lol
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Here we go again! :D

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      dude my math teacher is rigged I only got a B but i deserved a A
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theace11974
      could i please have peoples honest opinion .i know all poker sites say they are checked and the cards are random but playing in a live game and online it is 2 different games of poker...i believe when u play higher stakes online the poker is much more realistic..but when small stakes it seems fixed..so are random number generators used in all types of games? certain sites are terrrible for bad beats and curiously these sites dont have a bad beat jackpot which makes you wonder...i know small stakes have lots of fish playing but still the question needs addressing..thanks all who reply and read this post :D

Hi Theace11974

to answer your question online poker rooms have to use the same RNG for all their stakes including play money.

Kind regards

Thazar
    • carexfish
      carexfish
      Bronze
      Guys life i rigged i have 178 Iq,maters degree in Social Antropology and i have no work;D.Not to say that I was a sports person all my life I have never been sick.2008th the doctors found I have last 4th (last phase)cancer and 50% chance to live..Now I am in remision but the points that life is rigged:D .Order come from chaos so be ready for everything.Good luck at the poker tables!