$22.28
      MP3:
      $9.85
      CO:
      $15.78
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, J.
      Hero raises to $0.40, MP2 raises to $1.60, 6 folds, 5 folds, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.55.

HEM info:
      MP2 VP$IP:45/PFR:27/AF:3/3bet:7/3bet EP:29/fold to 4bet:67/after 447 hands
      Opponent was tilting, lost couple buy ins to me and other players.

Only last night saw how it's hard to play against maniac when he is on my left. About this situation, should i go for 4bet/broke with his so wide range, somehow i didn't waned to go on coin flip and chose to fold, because call would bring me in tricky spot i think. Played like a nit i think.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello valancius,

If you don't feel comfortable enough to play with such hand then it ain't wrong to fold it there. But I don't understand if he has lost few stacks in previous hands how comes that he still has near 230BB. :f_biggrin: Also the reason can be that we are kinda deeper so I don't mind to fold there at all. But often times I am playing just back against that kind of opponents and 4betting to like $4 just for the reason that his 3bet EP is just way too big.

Best regards.
    • valancius
      valancius
      Bronze
      He lost his couple stacks on other tables, when i saw him playing like maniac i followed him on all tables, checked his stats on internet (~-3500$), so i though that maybe he can give some money to me :) but still it's not so easy to play against maniac for me now, also without position it's very big pain.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by valancius
      He lost his couple stacks on other tables, when i saw him playing like maniac i followed him on all tables, checked his stats on internet (~-3500$), so i though that maybe he can give some money to me :) but still it's not so easy to play against maniac for me now, also without position it's very big pain.
      That's why I usually play against them in position. Often times even just leave the table and put myself into waiting list again and hope to get position on him.