strong made hand win percentage

• theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Hi guy's

Today I took a look in my pt3 final hand section and I was surprised that I have won only 27% of times with full house (50k hand sample) flushes 23%, straight's 20%, three of a kind (I guess 80% of them must be sets) 24%. Even four of a kind I've had 29 times but my win % is 55% :D what the hell. Do you guy's have roughly the same stats or is it just me. Maybe this win % count only showdown winning ? Doesn't say it that way though.
  • 6 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      4 of a kind might be something like KKKKx board and you hold QQ. Then you have 4 of a kind but a Q as a kicker, somebody does have an ace and you loose ;)
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      still those numbers dont look right
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      I'm sure it counts the times you've folded your cards and you see the community cards.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      well could someone else share his stats ?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      When looking at the "Final Hands" section in PT3 it shows all the final hands you would have had including all the cards you folded pre-flop, on the flop and on the turn. These stats are only shown for hands where a river card is seen.

I have apparently a 40% win rate with my straight flushes - seems strange as I don't remember ever losing with a str8 flush - but on closer examination I folded 3 of them pre-flop and won with the other 2 - hence the 40% win rate.

Similarly with quads - I floded 5 out of 11 pre-flop (stupid of me I know, I should have known I would turn quads with my 85os UTG but I was playing really tight that day and folded it! lol) - the other 6 times I played the cads and won giving me a 54.55% win rate.

Hope this helps
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze