This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strong made hand win percentage

• theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      Hi guy's

Today I took a look in my pt3 final hand section and I was surprised that I have won only 27% of times with full house (50k hand sample) flushes 23%, straight's 20%, three of a kind (I guess 80% of them must be sets) 24%. Even four of a kind I've had 29 times but my win % is 55% :D what the hell. Do you guy's have roughly the same stats or is it just me. Maybe this win % count only showdown winning ? Doesn't say it that way though.
  • 6 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      4 of a kind might be something like KKKKx board and you hold QQ. Then you have 4 of a kind but a Q as a kicker, somebody does have an ace and you loose ;)
    • IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      still those numbers dont look right
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Bronze
      I'm sure it counts the times you've folded your cards and you see the community cards.
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze
      well could someone else share his stats ?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      When looking at the "Final Hands" section in PT3 it shows all the final hands you would have had including all the cards you folded pre-flop, on the flop and on the turn. These stats are only shown for hands where a river card is seen.

I have apparently a 40% win rate with my straight flushes - seems strange as I don't remember ever losing with a str8 flush - but on closer examination I folded 3 of them pre-flop and won with the other 2 - hence the 40% win rate.

Similarly with quads - I floded 5 out of 11 pre-flop (stupid of me I know, I should have known I would turn quads with my 85os UTG but I was playing really tight that day and folded it! lol) - the other 6 times I played the cads and won giving me a 54.55% win rate.

Hope this helps
    • theguy
      theguy
      Bronze