Exploring the Micro

• koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Hi,

Today is that day when I have to start my blog here. Never did this before, even in my native language. I hope it's going to be interesting for you and going to help for me. What help do I need? Basically I'll post here when I feel tilting, though I won't forget my good runs, will post some graphs, maybe hands but most of all will try to discuss my plays with myself, improve my mindset.

So I thought I had pretty strong nerves, I always managed to get up and finish my session in profit even if it started with my AA loosing to crazy trips or something. Though today's last session was to tough for me when lost two stacks to two outer in a row( I was multitabling so basically it happened simultaneously). It was standart NL2 (yeap still there) situation when fish (even compared to me it was a fish) overplayed his TP with not the best kicker and hit trips on the river(yea this is not the one "two outer"). Here ya go. I have AA, I open-raised it. Mr. LAG and unknown one calls. Flop comes 68Q rainbow. Then my standart Cbet, then LAG shoves, unknown folds. It's all up to me, easy double-up, free money and blah blah... Saw him doing this with TP even midpair. I give him KQ, QJ or AQ(but not likely since it belongs to his 3bet range). So I call and what do I see? Fours, pocket fours :f_eek: :f_confused: ! Nice, an underpair, but wait... Turn comes... We can see it... Almost... Yeaa, it's 4:diamond: . This time my rockets won't reach the Moon. After that hand I lost two more stacks tilting obviously, so it was -4BI session. And here I am, hoping that this blog will help to avoid big losses when tilting.

Now let's add some classic rubrics.

About me: I'm 19 years old student from Vilnius, Lithuania, currently studying electronics engineering.
      Poker:Started by playing(pushing all-ins) in zynga poker and last summer found this great pokerschool with its community. So I got my starting capital and got completely busto after two months I guess. No reading articles, no good bankroll managed = no impovement. Then took a break, realised than there're many things which I must improve. So now I'm back, start: January 31st. Played 10k hands already. Here's my graph with tilt in the end:

Will be using 25BI BRM with some additional rules:
      :diamond: When I have 25BI for higher limit, I'll evaluate my bb/100
      :diamond: If winrate seems to low for me, I play more 15-20k hands on same limit
      :diamond: Evaluate again. If it's ok I'll move up and if it's not repeat second point.

GOALS

:club: Improve a lot
      :club: ...
      :club: Be winning player in each limit where I play

So that's all for this starting post, feel free to come here and post your thoughts when you're on tilt. It would be better to shout here than lose some more cash by playing on. It's something like group therapy - hello, my name is ... and I'm on tilt :D . Of course, not tilting guys are also welcome! :)

Let the journey begins!
  • 35 replies
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      New day - new story. Played for 2 hours on 8-10 NL2 tables. One moment I was down by 2.5BI and it looked like another bad day. Got lots of donk bets from unknowns or similiars to TAG post-flop when board was like 7:club: 4:club: 6:heart: when raised pre-flop with AK. Don't know was there a hand which I won with AK. So basically it was one of the toughest session since I've started playing NL2. At the point when I was down I almost decided that my bad run continues and even started to doubt if my first 10k hands wasn't just one "lucky" run and now I'm playing at my real level. I felt that my mind is flying away from poker, I was starting to take some crazy decisions with topic "he's bluffing", so I took 10min break and then returned, started playing nearly my "A" game and managed to finish the session by being 50bb up. Now I'm planning to review my session, there were some hands that must be evaluated by others. Then probably will read some articles. Still don't know about second session maybe should play another hour.

Here's kinda funny hand. Just pushed when shortstacker raised, was sure that he would call and didn't want any other player to call. When BTN 19/3 called expected to see QQ+, but whatever see it by yourself :D

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.49)
      BB ($2.28)
      UTG ($2.83)
      UTG+1 ($2.47)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($0.87)
      Hero ($2.08)
      CO ($2.82)
      BTN ($1.83)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, BTN calls $0.08, SB raises to $0.14, fold, Hero raises to $2.08 (AI), BTN calls $1.75 (AI), SB calls $0.35 (AI)

FLOP ($4.17) 4:club: 6:spade: A:club:

TURN ($4.17) 4:club: 6:spade: A:club: 3:heart:

RIVER ($4.17) 4:club: 6:spade: A:club: 3:heart: 7:heart:

Hero shows A:spade: A:diamond:
      BTN shows 9:heart: A:heart:
      SB shows Q:club: T:club:

Hero wins $3.90

Today's stats:
      :diamond: 1442 hands
      :diamond: Profit: 0.86$

All stats:
      :heart: 12598 hands
      :heart: Profit: 23.33$

That's all for today. :)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      GL with your poker path, will come around from time to time ;)

About that hand...It's NL2, people think A9s is nuts. :D
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      How many tables you play when you make 1400+ hands in 2 hours?
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Sorry, didn't I saw that it is 8-10.
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Thanks TiciBoy, I hope I'll be able to move to NL5 soon.

So as planed I reviewed my yesterday's session and read some articles. Now I'm giving more attention to my post-flop play as pre-flop aggressor and against pre-flop aggressor. Though didn't play another session yesterday.

Today I had good time playing poker. I was able to catch enough fish which snap called my raises and eventually were facing my set versus their TP. They were drawing straight when my K high flush was already on the board. Could finish today by being up with 3.5 or maybe even 4 buy-ins though opponent was able to get away from my full house on the river when I had already considered him pot commited. And later lost a hand with AA to slowplayed kings. Opponent looked like a TAG little bit loose sometimes so when he called down K high board I expected that he had TPGK though he showed pocket kings. Nice hand! Thanks for the note :D

Here's one hand from today:

Hero ($2)
      BB ($2.66)
      UTG ($2.16)
      UTG+1 ($1.47)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      CO ($1.96)
      BTN ($2.86)

Dealt to Hero 4:club: 5:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, BB raises to $0.14, Hero calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.28) 6:heart: 7:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $0.22, BB calls $0.22

TURN ($0.72) 6:heart: 7:diamond: 8:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $0.58, BB calls $0.58

RIVER ($1.88) 6:heart: 7:diamond: 8:diamond: 7:club: 6:spade:

Hero bets $1.06 (AI), BB calls $1.06

Hero shows 4:club: 5:club:
      (Pre 22%, Flop 94.5%, Turn 90.9%)

BB shows J:heart: J:club:
      (Pre 78%, Flop 5.5%, Turn 9.1%)

Hero wins $3.74

Decided to call his minraise pre-flop. He was someone near loose-passive, not the one who bets or raises, so obviously he had JJ+, AK, since I wasn't raising from SB a lot. Of course that board with two pairs on it looked pretty ugly though I was confident that my straight had him beat :)

Today's stats:
      :diamond: Hands 1681
      :diamond: Profit: 4.75$

New semester starts tomorrow so probably won't update here everyday, though, will try to keep 1k+ hands a day. 6k hands left to 20k total and second graph. :)

Good luck and have a nice Sunday's evening ;)
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

had boring day at uni and was able to get home earlier than I've planned. Still have to review my today's session and then go to sleep :rolleyes: :f_zZz: So will make a short update. I think I'd played my best game since I started this blog. However, lost some hands in the end of the session but I'm sure I played those hands in a right way. Here's some highlight hands:

They really like to play TP :D

SB ($2.05)
      Hero ($2.16)
      UTG ($2.72)
      UTG+1 ($1.81)
      UTG+2 ($1.97)
      MP1 ($1.16)
      CO ($2)
      BTN ($2.85)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, MP1 calls $0.10, fold

FLOP ($0.27) 6:spade: 8:club: 6:heart:

Hero bets $0.22, MP1 raises to $1.04 (AI), Hero calls $0.82

TURN ($2.35) 6:spade: 8:club: 6:heart: 3:diamond:

RIVER ($2.35) 6:spade: 8:club: 6:heart: 3:diamond: T:spade:

MP1 shows J:club: 8:diamond:
      (Pre 15%, Flop 8.7%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero shows K:diamond: K:club:
      (Pre 85%, Flop 91.3%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero wins $2.20

Ouch...

SB ($0.83)
      BB ($0.80)
      UTG ($2)
      UTG+1 ($1.38)
      UTG+2 ($0.92)
      Hero ($2)
      CO ($2.58)
      BTN ($2.21)

Dealt to Hero 3:spade: 3:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.02, CO raises to $0.11, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.09

FLOP ($0.25) J:club: 2:spade: 3:club:

Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $0.80, Hero raises to $1.89 (AI), CO calls $1.09

TURN ($4.03) J:club: 2:spade: 3:club: 4:spade:

RIVER ($4.03) J:club: 2:spade: 3:club: 4:spade: 5:club:

Hero shows 3:spade: 3:diamond:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 89.5%, Turn 86.4%)

CO shows A:heart: A:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 10.5%, Turn 13.6%)

CO wins $3.77

His 3bet means "I go broke" so just finished him pre-flop :)

SB ($0.96)
      BB ($1.45)
      Hero ($3.40)
      UTG+1 ($0.35)
      UTG+2 ($1.93)
      CO ($2.34)
      BTN ($1.82)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.14, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3.40 (AI), UTG+2 calls $1.79 (AI)

FLOP ($3.89) 4:club: 6:heart: A:heart:

TURN ($3.89) 4:club: 6:heart: A:heart: Q:diamond:

RIVER ($3.89) 4:club: 6:heart: A:heart: Q:diamond: 4:diamond:

Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 93%, Flop 96.4%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG+2 shows K:heart: A:club:
      (Pre 7%, Flop 3.6%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $3.64

Easy call?

SB ($2.16)
      Hero ($2)
      UTG ($2.02)
      UTG+1 ($0.73)
      UTG+2 ($2.14)
      MP1 ($2.57)
      MP2 ($1.80)
      CO ($0.96)
      BTN ($4.18)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.10, SB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.20) J:spade: Q:spade: 9:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.16, SB raises to $2.06 (AI), Hero calls $1.74 (AI)

TURN ($4) J:spade: Q:spade: 9:club: 4:club:

RIVER ($4) J:spade: Q:spade: 9:club: 4:club: 2:spade:

SB shows T:diamond: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 31%, Flop 41.6%, Turn 62.5%)

Hero shows T:spade: A:spade:
      (Pre 69%, Flop 58.4%, Turn 37.5%)

Hero wins $3.74

Cold deck, baby!

SB ($1.32)
      BB ($2.18)
      UTG ($2.63)
      UTG+1 ($0.92)
      UTG+2 ($1.80)
      MP1 ($0.68)
      Hero ($3.75)
      CO ($2)
      BTN ($1.42)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:diamond:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.07, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.22, UTG+2 raises to $1.80 (AI), Hero raises to $3.75 (AI), BB calls $1.94 (AI)

FLOP ($6.17) K:club: 9:heart: T:spade:

TURN ($6.17) K:club: 9:heart: T:spade: 5:spade:

RIVER ($6.17) K:club: 9:heart: T:spade: 5:spade: 3:heart:

UTG+2 shows A:club: A:heart:
      (Pre 40%, Flop 0.9%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero shows A:spade: A:diamond:
      (Pre 40%, Flop 0.9%, Turn 0.0%)

BB shows K:diamond: K:spade:
      (Pre 20%, Flop 98.2%, Turn 100.0%)

BB wins $5.76

:diamond: 1487 hands played
      :diamond: Profit: 3.99$
      Update wasn't short at all, hehe :f_biggrin:

Two maths waiting tomorrow, expecting for a hard day though! Don't would play poker. Good luck!
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Hi guys, haven't updated here for a while but now it's time to post something new. Didn't play much, because had some other things to do, though I can proudly announce that I'd finally reached 100$ bankroll (deposited 38$) and played 20k hands, so it's time for another graph :f_biggrin:

Probably will move up to NL5 by the end of the month and will take few shots at NL5 next week. Though I'm not happy with my bb/100 that's why I should play more 15-20k hands at least before moving up. It looks like playing for results but for me bb/100 is one of the indicators how good I'm playing. Higher bb/100 - less mistakes - more experience&skills. Would be cool if some good players who started their path from NL2 would post with what bb/100 I could safely say that I'm ready to move up. Also will be waiting some posts about NL2 and NL5 differences. Of course would read some particular threads about it but your opinion here is really welcome :) .
      I don't like that my winnings line is currently above EV (wtf are you an idiot? :f_biggrin: ) line though running like 15k-18k also doesn't feel good. So I'm pretty fine with that.
      So that's all for now, maybe I'll post some interesting hands later. Also waiting for your replies :)

Regards.
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

found some time to post here. Recently had the biggest losing streak so far. Lost in 3 sessions in a row which makes something like 10 buy-ins of losses. Thus took a day off playing poker, watched some videos, read forums and articles. Tried to put my confidence back to the top. I think I succeded. Last two session: 5 buy-ins won. Though it was pretty depressing interval in my game since I'm breakevening for last 6-7k hands. Thus have to postpone the shift from NL2 to NL5. Also, I want to introduce to you a mysterious person who will sometimes post his comments in my blog, he'll say his opinion about my game, hands, my mental strength. His name is The Voice.

Wazzup fish?
      presented by The Voice

I was sincerely asked to help for koosMaras with his game and mental problems. I won't introduce myself with my real name, because I don't want to get spam messages from unknown people who're asking for my priceless opinion about their lifes. You can call me The Voice or The Critic. Most of the time I'll criticize koosMaras thoughts, plays and etc. This time I'll review the beginning of my work with this person. I started to track his poker action right when he got his losing streak where he wasted about 10 buy-ins.
      What can I say? He's a stubborn little bit advanced fish. When he lost his first 4 buy-ins I've offered him to stop for that day. Though was certain that he'd break even at the end of that day at least. He was 6 dollars below EV line, but I don't care. It was so obviously that the longer he plays the more tilty he becomes. Result: lost 10 B-ins. But I think as usual understanding comes too late. I'm sure that conversations with me will help him to improve. I had worse clients who became high class players. Of course he should understand that I am the one who says the truth. He should listen to me instead of his stupid feelings.
      In conclusion, I could say that there are much to do with him, he's only the beginner. I think will analyze in the concrete next time.

The one and only,
      The Voice

Here's one funny hand from today's session:
      SB ($2.08)
      BB ($2.82)
      UTG ($3.89)
      UTG+1 ($0.82)
      UTG+2 ($1.65)
      MP1 ($2.04)
      Hero ($2.23)
      BTN ($2.74)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.02, MP1 raises to $0.14, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB calls $0.38, UTG+2 calls $0.38, MP1 raises to $2.04 (AI), Hero raises to $2.23 (AI), BB calls $1.83, fold

FLOP ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club:

TURN ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club: T:spade:

RIVER ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club: T:spade: Q:club:

MP1 shows A:club: K:diamond:
      (Pre 27%, Flop 14.6%, Turn 16.7%)

Hero shows K:club: K:spade:
      (Pre 60%, Flop 80.6%, Turn 71.4%)

BB shows T:heart: 2:diamond:
      (Pre 13%, Flop 4.8%, Turn 11.9%)

Hero wins $6.45

Good luck on the tables. :)
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      The Voice

This dude could really post here to calm down. Now his having not the best days of his poker life(run your KK into AA or lose with a set to 3 outer kinda "sucks") - going 10$ below EV. That's some kind of record! I'm glad that he manages not to show how that run below EV affects him and he isn't crying in a corner. Even though he doesn't earn that much money that he expects he finished his last few sessions in a profit. In my opinion it's just a matter of time when his graph will start climbing up. Just keep it going. Real money comes later, NL2 is for learning to find your leaks, learning to make the best decisions, understand your hand's strength. Also he reached most hands/day today - it's 3892. That's nice for him. This time I don't have much to criticize, I could even say some good words about his today's game. However, I'll just say that I'll keep my eye on him.

P.S. Have to be more rough and offensive next to keep my reputation.
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Last couple days I played few 4-6 tables NL5 sessions. What can I say... It seems that my place is still in NL2 zone. Lost 3 stacks at NL5 in 2k hands I think. So not thinking about moving up for now. Planning to play some serious NL2 sessions, don't know how many tables yet. Main goal will be find my leaks and try to fix it. Profit is not the most important thing now. When I feel comfortable for moving up, I'm sure that my cashier will show a nice bankroll for NL5.
      Played one session of 1k hands today. WTSD% was 24 which is really good for me after some sessions where I had this number >25 and it was -EV sessions. Moreover, I also noticed that I keep my game at the best level when I comment my plays to myself "LIVE". It helps me with my tilting problems and be focused longer.
      Curently trying to reduce my Cbet freq. which is really high. I guess I lost nice bb/100 when Cbeting not suitable flops for it. I remember when I even managed to do it against more than one opponent having only two overs like AK when there were two cards of the same suit and few possible gutshots or two pair combinations which fit opponents range. Yea, another big leak that I played for a long time more my hand than against villain's range.
      Another thing that I could mention about - started watching Setting & Reaching Goals video series. Looks very helpful for me.
      So that's it for today. Will try to update as soon as possible :)

:club: Main Goal: Fix majority of leaks to feel comfortable at NL5
      :diamond: Current leak: Cbet, opponent's range
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Hello koosMaras, Nice blog I enjoy reading your posts about your progress through the micros :f_cool: lets me know I'm not the only one :tongue:

I think that reducing number of tables to concentrate more on improving your game is the right choice, especially when you are aware of your current leaks.
      I play NL5 SH, but I usually played NL2-5 FR like you, and at first I was CBetting every single hand I raised pre, luckily I wasn't mass tabling at the time and I spotted this leak in my game pretty fast so I began paying more attention to the flop texture and opp's stats before I CBet.
      That said, I think my bigger leak was - CBetting flop, and if I don't hit the turn I usually gave up the hand and checked down where the optimal play would be Cbetting the turn ( no specific details ). What is your %CB flop and %CB Turn?

Keep improving and don't feel bad about unsuccessful shots at NL5, If you visit my blog you will see that it took me a while until I finally started playing NL5 as in a comfort zone limit. I was crushing the NL2, getting enough BR for NL5, playing losing stacks, then all again, losing stacks, and all over again. .

Mainly - It was because of my mindset. I'm not sure what exactly it was but when I moved to NL5, I didn't play my A game because god knows why :|
      I took a brake from playing, made a very short review, kept myself out of poker, and 1-2 days after I played again with a good stable mindset, and I was able to play my A-game at Nl5 too, and I still play at Nl5 and slowly building a roll for NL10 ( shorthanded ofc )

Sorry if it too spammy :) Goodnight
    • tawd1888
      tawd1888
      Bronze
      hey just read the thread as i am doing the same. i play nl5 at the moment and have been taking shots at nl 10 but very unsuceessfully.
      So a quick question for you is what kind of bankroll rules are you using?
      im aiming for 30bi or there about when im taking shots.
      I usually 6 table so when taking shots i play 3 @nl 5 and 3@ nl10
      What are your thoughts?

I will admit poker is still a hobby for me and i play mainly recreational as i dont have the time to put in as i would like.
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, it's really nice to know someone's reading your blog :)

@SneakyhanD: %CB flop 81.4 and %CB turn 47.5. Though, my problem is pretty similiar to the one you'd mentioned. Basically I miss some good boards to Cbet and I'm making Cbet on not the best boards for me. And of course second barreling too much or missing good spots...

@tawd1888: I play 6-8 tables on the same limit, though I don't think nl2 differs really much from nl5 so you can mix it. However, don't know about NL10, if you see that players are pretty similiar NL5/NL10, so why not to mix :) Now about BRM: I follow 25BI rule, though I also check my bb/100 and if I feel confident I can take a shot at higher limit with 18-20BI. Though, if I have 25BI for next limit but I'm not happy with my bb/100, I don't feel that I beat it so I can consider play another 10-20k hands at the same limit. :)

GL guys, feel free to post here more often.
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      Hi, koosmaras, I like your determination to improve ;) From your posts I can say that your mindset is going right way. (i think you way way above avarage NL2, NL5 player by mental attitude). Just keep going forward. ;)

About 15-20k hands @ limit to see if you're good enough or not to move higher: I think this isn't the right index that you can move up. If you feel and know that you dominating your limit now, so there is not really any necessity to stay here for longer.(if your BR is big enough for you to not play scared money.) Plus 20k isn't big enough sample that it could be a judge for your overall game. Just watch few videos and go crush that juicy NL5 :D Don't give them too much credit(don't think like WOW NEW LIMIT IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH). PLAY SOLID AND CONCENTRATED. VALUETOWN THOSE DONKS AND SMILE THEN THEY OWN YOU :D easy.

btw, it's good that you have poker mentor. For begginer it's sooo helpful.

Have fun & gl!
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Nice blog sir! =)

Good luck in moving up limits!
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Thank you for your opinion utenosmelynas, about that 15-20k hands system - found it in 2+2 forums and decided that it can be helpful for me, though probably should listen to you and when my bankroll will be big enough I should go and crush NL5. It's as fishy as NL2 I think. Besides, your blog is one of my favorites :D

Thanks JuiQuadre, will do my best! :)

Now about recent action in poker life :) After a long time had a session with winnings > $(EV adjusted). Won 3.5 BI in 800 hands session. However still going below EV overall. But it's enough for me to know I'm making good decisions. I guess I'll go for NL5 on Sunday or Monday. So there's still 3-4 NL2 sessions to come and of course some poker study. In conclusion, going well.

Also some news from real life :f_biggrin: . Finally restarted going to gym after a long ~1 year break. Why so long? Well, first I had exams and then some other problems... Was in pretty good shape back then :f_biggrin: but now, after seeing me in a gym's mirror, I feel so fat haha. So need to get a good shape until the end of June! Let's go!

Good luck guys :)
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koosMaras
      Besides, your blog is one of my favorites :D
      I'm glad that you like it =)
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      I guess it's time for monthly review. Had to post it yesterday, but hadn't enough free time :) So here's what happened during first month of playing poker and writing blog:

:diamond: 45596 hands of NL2 - that's almost double that I'd planned

Biggest pot won:

SB ($2.08)
      BB ($2.82)
      UTG ($3.89)
      UTG+1 ($0.82)
      UTG+2 ($1.65)
      MP1 ($2.04)
      Hero ($2.23)
      BTN ($2.74)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.02, MP1 raises to $0.14, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB calls $0.38, UTG+2 calls $0.38, MP1 raises to $2.04 (AI), Hero raises to $2.23 (AI), BB calls $1.83, fold

FLOP ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club:

TURN ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club: T:spade:

RIVER ($6.91) 4:diamond: Q:spade: 5:club: T:spade: Q:club:

MP1 shows A:club: K:diamond:

Hero shows K:club: K:spade:

BB shows T:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero wins $6.45

Biggest loss:

SB ($2.12)
      BB ($1.28)
      UTG ($0.67)
      Hero ($3.80)
      UTG+2 ($3.14)
      MP1 ($2)
      CO ($0.90)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero 6:club: 6:heart:

fold, Hero calls $0.02, UTG+2 raises to $0.06, MP1 calls $0.06, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.21) J:club: 6:diamond: 5:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $0.21, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.21

TURN ($0.63) J:club: 6:diamond: 5:heart: Q:heart:

Hero bets $0.42, UTG+2 raises to $1.89, Hero raises to $3.53 (AI), UTG+2 calls $0.98 (AI)

RIVER ($6.37) J:club: 6:diamond: 5:heart: Q:heart: K:diamond:

Hero shows 6:club: 6:heart:

UTG+2 shows K:club: K:heart:

UTG+2 wins $5.95

:diamond: Profit of 53.69$ :f_ugly:

:diamond: Started taking small steps in NL5 :)

This month related with poker:
      :heart: Play 30k hands of NL5 (will be punished if it's < 25k haha :D )
      :heart: Post a winning graph of NL5 in the end of this month
      :heart: Watch some videos (~10) and at last read silver BSS articles!
      :heart: Don't stop improving comprehensively!
    • koosMaras
      koosMaras
      Bronze
      Great news! :) I think I can announce that I finally moved up to NL5 :f_cool: Today, things were going right way for me. I crushed my opponents :) . Though it could be even better, still made some stupid calls and little mistakes. Played 1482 hands today with 24.92$ of profit :f_p: