UTG ($2.30)
      CO ($4.95)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero K:club: Q:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, fold

FLOP ($0.70) Q:spade: A:heart: 9:club:

Hero bets $0.40, BTN raises to $1.40, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.43

21/17/2.7, steal from BTN 46, fold to resteal 50, cbet 52, fold to cbet 50, WTSD 25, W$SD 60, 929 hands

So restealing against this player with this hand is not the best idea, because he calls a lot, doesn't like to fold to cbets. So I just called.

On flop I donk, because he cbet not often, so it means that he will cbet with bettter hands and check with worse.
      On the other hand on such a board against me he could cbet much more often. But then what to do - if I raise he will fold worse. If I call, I will not have information if he is having better or not.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

As you already mentioned your own that he is not CBetting here with worse anyways so sometimes I even consider just Checking and when he checks behind us then just betting it on turn but your play is also considerable. But the case is that often times we don't donk our own here with Ax, rather let him CBet. When he has such a small CBet value then often times he does only with made hands it and you can fold there if he does CBet.

Best regards.