NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($12.29)
      BB ($29.47)
      Hero ($31.02)
      UTG+1 ($11.29)
      CO ($18.62)
      BTN ($10.10)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, CO raises to $1, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.90, CO calls $1.90

FLOP ($5.95) J:club: 2:spade: Q:club:

Hero bets $3, CO raises to $15.72 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $11.36

15/14/4 3bet 9.1, fold to cbet 80, cbet 50, WTSD 18, 194 hands

If I were in position I would just call his 3bet preflop. Folding also is not the best option, but 4beting is like a bluff. I would not like go allin preflop with that deep stack. So maybe just call even OOP.

On flop in game didn't know what to do - have overcards + gutshot, but now I think I am beat often, he will probably calll preflop with JJ+, AQ+. So the hand he can fold to a cbet is only AK.

When analizing it is much more easier to think about decisions than at the table :) I don't even mass multibable, just play 3 tables but still sometimes lack of time :)
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

When analizing it is much more easier to think about decisions than at the table smile I don't even mass multibable, just play 3 tables but still sometimes lack of time

You may as well sometimes just for fun try playing just one table and then trying to do the same, of course if you don't feel too boring to do that. For example I see it being a bit boring. :D

About the game:

Preflop: Actually I don't like 4betting at all against that kind of opponent, I don't really expect to see a fold here that often unless we have some reads that he capable of 3betting as bluff light. More often being OOP, I'd just fold the hand, ain't nothing weak, rather even safer against that nitty opponent.

As played
      Postflop: I don't ever think that he will fold any kind of hand here which he Called preflop, only reasonable hand is AK which he would fold but a lot other ranges he will continue. Therefore I guess I'd rather just not CBet at all that board and let it be and save some money. Of course we could consider that his WTS is bit smallish but more often I see him going to showdown when he called our 4bet in this case, unless we have some other proofs.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      One table is also borring for me :) I play sometimes two tables, when I don't feel I am in good shape (when I get bad beats or something)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      One table is also borring for me :) I play sometimes two tables, when I don't feel I am in good shape (when I get bad beats or something)
      One thing I can advice from my own plays is that when I am really up to play some poker but I feel like I don't really play the greatest game or I am kinda on downswing, you can always move up into smaller limits. You will feel a lot safer there when you lose money, it wont even hurt you that much. Although if you are overrolled for NL10 then doesn't really matter where you play. :D
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Yeah, the thing is I have a roll almost for NL25, so playing NL4 sucks :) I then probably better not play at all :)
      But the idea is good if I would play NL25 with small roll for it.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Yeah, the thing is I have a roll almost for NL25, so playing NL4 sucks :) I then probably better not play at all :)
      But the idea is good if I would play NL25 with small roll for it.
      You can always post hands and discuss them meanwhile you are bored and don't play. Or watch videos, there are tons of articles and quizzes in PokerStrategy. :) But yes, than rather play NL10. :D