Stacks:
      UTG mmoreira7 ($4.19)
      UTG+1 Erwin3000 ($4.14)
      CO Galili ($4)
      BTN Hero ($7.16)
      SB nolrichs ($4.77)
      BB Mimas_222 ($5.23)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 6 players) Hero is BTN K:diamond: K:club:
      1 fold, Erwin3000 calls $0.04, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.16, nolrichs raises to $0.56, 1 fold, Erwin3000 folds, Hero raises to $1.20, nolrichs calls $0.64

Flop: 10:heart: Q:spade: J:heart: ($2.48, 2 players)
      nolrichs goes all-in $3.57, Hero calls $3.57

Ok some explanations first :

Villain is quite unkown but on 22 heands I have on him he has 96/74/25 (VPIP/PFR/3bet),and was abusing table for last 3 hands.
      So when he 3betted me preflop my first thought was to shove, but I decided to go for 4 bet.
      My 4 bet was actually minraise, since I really really want him to call, and was convinced he has pretty much trash and think am stealing here.
      Should I make bigger raise ?
      Flop was ugly and hes hand could be AK but based on hes reads I just couldnt fold this one.

Can someone pls tell me how to make those cool spoilers, to put hes hand ?

Cheers
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

I'd definitely raise it bigger preflop ~$1,50 or maybe sometimes even bigger if he is such a loose opponent. Otherwise I am going broke on flop, nothing much you can do. Also what I wanted to mention is 1st raise should be a bit bigger, ~$0,20.

Can someone pls tell me how to make those cool spoilers, to put hes hand ?

Like this? It's pretty easy. The same way you put the text bold. You select it and then press the button above the text box, where you see such a button as abc, which is Spoiler. And then you can make it like that.

Best regards.