This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 AJ from SB

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Please evaluate:

$0.02/$0.04 No Limit Holdem
      PartyPoker
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG mmoreira7 ($4)
      CO Erwin3000 ($3.85)
      BTN mjPokerX ($3.60)
      SB Hero ($4)
      BB nolrichs ($6.09)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players) Hero is SB J:diamond: A:club:
      2 folds, mjPokerX raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.72, 1 fold, mjPokerX calls $0.52

Flop: J:spade: A:spade: 3:club: ($1.48, 2 players)
      Hero checks, mjPokerX bets $0.96, Hero raises to $2.60, mjPokerX calls $1.64

Turn: 2:club: ($6.68, 2 players)
      Hero goes all-in $0.68, mjPokerX goes all-in $0.28

Ok first to mention that I wanted to push AI on flop, but it was misclick.
      Now preflop.
      Villain is unkown but based on my reads and some stats I ve menaged to collect about him he is calling staiton and very agressive from late positions when first in.
      He stole my button one hand before and went for a raise in this one, so I decided to 3 bet him.He called.
      Flop is perfect for us, but since hes agressive and its such nice board for cbet bluff, or in case he hit an A , check with intention to raise.
      He raised and I wanted to push AI, but miscliclked, did that on turn.
      Am pretty sure I made correct decidion on flop, but am not sure if AJ is strong enough hand,to make 3bet from SB against uknown?

Thx
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

As you said that he has been stealing from you for longer time then I don't mind at all the 3bet there. And likely just Check/Shove directly on flop.

Best regards.