This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Staking agreements

• dochazard
      dochazard
      Bronze
      I'm currently staking a player to play an SNG series in our local cardroom. I actually played in the last series and I'm placed to play in the month-end leaderboard freeroll. However, given that this month I won't have much time to play, I opted to stake the first placer in the leaderboard to this month's series.

Our agreement is I roll him for all the games (300 per), plus the buy-in to the side bet pool for a grand. Split is 50/50 of all SNG winnings, plus the prop bet, all the way to winnings in the month end leaderboard.

I'm pretty sure it's a very fair agreement, but does anybody have other ideas? Usually when I stake or get staked for a big MTT outside my roll, I offer/ask for 50/50 or 40/60 sharing for the staker after buy-in is returned, same percentages with no buy-in back if the final table is made.

Thanks!
  • 1 reply