[NL2-NL10] NL10 J4 IN BB VS superaggro

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      vs super agro player I choose to c/r here since I figure he's betting any 2 cards once I check to him. My line is to give up if he calls. I basically never c/r flops and am trying to work out situations against overly aggro oponents who'll float me IP with a variety of hands or even raise me if I lead out. If I just call and he barrels the turn I pretty much have to fold. My raise looks too big though.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10.58
      MP2:
      $6.11

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , 4:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.25) J:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.50, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: $0.90
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Nope, your raise size ain't big and the reasoning you gave out and the comments I like them and for those reasons totally fine your play. Nice hand! Although it seems to be pretty funny to have so many hands on him and he has like 23,3% AF, is that even real? :f_biggrin:

Best regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy elephant doesn't lie! either that or its a glitch. The guy was pretty crazy though.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      Pokerstrategy elephant doesn't lie! either that or its a glitch. The guy was pretty crazy though.
      That's pretty sick. But I'd say it will be pretty easy to extract money from such opponents. They lose a lot with being such maniacs. Easy money. :f_cool: