Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10,15
      BU:
      $5,81

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.97 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,30, CO folds, BU calls $0,30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,75) 9:heart: , 4:spade: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,5, BU raises to $2,25, Hero raises to $9,85 (All-In), BU calls $3,26 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($11,77) 6:spade:
      River: ($11,77) 5:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $11,77

Villian is pure unknown.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

It's kinda close, although for the reason that often times such mid-stacks are bad players, I expect him to raise there as well maybe 9x. And going broke is considerable, although for the reason that we haven't invested much, I see sometimes even folding safer. Just curious what did he have?

Best regards.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ragney,

It's kinda close, although for the reason that often times such mid-stacks are bad players, I expect him to raise there as well maybe 9x. And going broke is considerable, although for the reason that we haven't invested much, I see sometimes even folding safer. Just curious what did he have?

Best regards.
      I've met many MS players who were aggresive. He had Q4, I think he would have done the same with Q-A/9. Plus given he was unknown we can expect some pure bluffs sometimes right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I've met many MS players who were aggresive. He had Q4, I think he would have done the same with Q-A/9. Plus given he was unknown we can expect some pure bluffs sometimes right?

For the reason that he has a mid-stack and he is unknown for us, I wouldn't say that he is doing that with bluff. Just take yourself, if you had smaller stack and would more often play for money there and don't have much money. Would you really try to bluff there? I don't think so, rather just play with made hands straight forward game. Therefore without knowing the opponent often times it's safer just to fold, while we haven't invested much and catch him later. :)