Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J
      1 fold, MP bets $2, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.75, 1 fold

Flop: ($4.50) 10, 3, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $3, Hero raises to $9, MP calls $6

Turn: ($22.50) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

River: ($22.50) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $14, ...

Villain is 20/4; aggression 0,5; 57 hands.

I don't like my line on the flop too much- should have gone for pot control. Than I got scared on the turn when villain called my flop check/raise.

What about c/c flop, donk/fold turn and bet/fold river 1/2 pot?

I really got lost in this hand. Yeah, advice needed!
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      So if you got scared when he called your ck/raise on the flop what was your plan? Surely you can't be happy if he 3-bets and if he folds we possibly lose value.

If he is a passive player there's a good chance that he won't reraise you with a draw so his range could be a bit wider (for calling). However, if that 4% PFR is any indication of how he plays (60 hands its an ok sample) you are facing quite a strong range (99+, AQs, AK for example).

So if you consider that range you are only 48% favorite on that flop vs it. I'd probably call and see what he does on the turn. Alternatively, because he is a passive player, you can consider donking the flop so he doesn't check back his overs/weak draws.

As played I think we have to ck/fold the river. I don't see (m)any hands that can call your bet there (or better than can fold).
    • Kaitz20
      He should call us down smt like AT and maybe also 88 type hand so I don´t mind river bet
      If you c/r flop for value you should also b/c turn for value, so I´d b/c turn as played.
      Also a little safer way to get value from worse hands is to bet/bet/bet
      He may easily call down with Tx or middle pair hands and if he seems passive you can b/f at any street, since he shouln´t raise there with worse hands too often