Hello!

• Bustedchalk
      Bustedchalk
      Bronze
      Hello, I found pokerstrategy.com on the 2+2 website but I am so new to poker that I found that site very overwhelming (mostly the lingo) I have a account at Partypoker but wish to learn as much as I can about the game.

I just got to this site so I will have a poke around, I have yet a clue how the deposit thing works as I choose to deposit my own money.

anyone got any pointers of where I should start reading?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Bustedchalk, welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you.

I'll post a couple of links below for you to look through. All the educational material ie. the strategy guides, videos and free live coaching sessions are great at helping you to learn how to play and continue to improve on your game.

It's best to read (& re-read) through the material you've already got access to, then use that to take and pass the quiz, if you haven't already. Once you've passed the quiz you will be able to select a new platform to play on and apply for the free $50 starting capital to enable you to try it out at no cost to yourself.

If you encounter any problems or have any questions, don't hesitate to give either the support team a shout or of course let us know in the forum.

Hope this helps and welcome to the community once again. Look forward to seeing you active with the forum in due course.

Best regards,

Bart