taf money

• da12beat
      da12beat
      Bronze
      i have told to people about this site and they registered and used my name as advertising i havent recieved any funds ??? how come?? and also my titan poker points havent been upgraded to strategypoints i have 140 titan points?? 1 of the 2 people i told has validatd there account still no funds??
  • 5 replies
    • da12beat
      da12beat
      Bronze
      a bit of help would be great cheers fellas :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi da12beat,

As far as i can see, you just got the starting money a few days ago. That's why your StrategyPoints still have not updated. Please be advised that we update the points once a week, as soon as we get the lists from pokerrooms. Your TAF statistics will also be updated once your friends' accounts are updated.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • da12beat
      da12beat
      Bronze
      ok cheers
    • LurkerBelow
      LurkerBelow
      Bronze
      Well, the TAF is having real problems imo.

This is the second time i have requested a transfer from TAF and both times i had to wait for more then 2 weeks.

This time, i requested $125 about 11 days ago and i still haven't received anything.

Now i send a ticket, and support tells me that it will be transferred on Sunday.... thats another week. Why didnt mine just got transferred this week? or the week before? Cause im pretty sure it was in the lists to transfer.

I dont understand why this can be fixed manually

I check 3 times a day to see if i received it, so i can play but i just keep being dissapointed.

Im a patient person, but this is redicolous.

I hope this can be looked into, and that the money will be transferred if that is possible before sunday. Preffered today.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi LurkerBelow!

Our support team already told you that you will get the money on Sunday. Please be patient.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81