This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

it works

• kursatrasit
      kursatrasit
      Bronze
      First of all i have lost a few dollars with the system.But that was my fault because i played without discipline.I joined hands with A-T same suit,cause its irresistable:) Yhan i decided to follow every word of the system.Its better now
      Important things are u can lose or win today not important.But in the long term its certain that u win.Because u r almost always start ahead to the hands.
      Than i feel myself very strong man at the table because i have very good hands when i am in.
      An the last word please somebody hack this site so nobody knows that system:)
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi kursatrasit!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope that you are doing well at the tables with our strategies. I hope that you didn't invest your own money because you were impatient to get our starting capital...?!
      Btw: You are on the list for our next transfers.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • kursatrasit
      kursatrasit
      Bronze
      yes i played with my own money.9 dollars fell down to 5 dollars.Than i strictly obey the rules of the system and 5 dollars increased to 16.5.Thank u very much