[NL2-NL10] KTs What did he have, was I right?

• Poker4Taxi
      Poker4Taxi
      Bronze
      Known players:     
      BB:
      $3.22
      Hero:
      $2.03

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.97 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:club: , T:club:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) K:diamond: , J:diamond: , 3:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.11, BB raises to $0.44, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $0.72

---

As I see it things he can have preflop are PP below QQ. But with the reraise that has to be Jacs doesnt it? WHich meant good fold.

Imagine I have AK here, what should I do?

---

Sorry for giving three in one go, all a little bit similar, but I am trying to find out if I am thinking the right things as I am making these decisions.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Poker4Taxi,

I don't see why I should you have posting hands, you may even want to post more hands for the reason that on micro stakes you get a lot more new spots to you and you may easily do mistakes there. And with posting hands even if you think they are totally fine played you might find sometimes mistakes. :)

About the hand, I guess I'd Bet/Fold there that hand as well, although AK is kinda closer, sometimes I am even going broke there, depending on the opponent, if I see him being more aggressive then I am going broke for the reason that he might as well sometimes raise there with just TP or even a draw.

Best regards.
    • Poker4Taxi
      Poker4Taxi
      Bronze
      Many thanks for your reply regarding all of my hands. It looks like I am getting a bit better.

This guy has VP$IP of 23 but that was quite a small sample size. IIRC

I will post more in that case! Next time I am doing a review. I dont think there are too many leaks in my game but I get impatient sometimes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Poker4Taxi
      Many thanks for your reply regarding all of my hands. It looks like I am getting a bit better.

This guy has VP$IP of 23 but that was quite a small sample size. IIRC

I will post more in that case! Next time I am doing a review. I dont think there are too many leaks in my game but I get impatient sometimes.
      Trust me, I have seen a lot of hands and a lot of players who have been thinking the same that they don't have leaks in their game. But for conclusion we have found always leaks and there will also be leaks. Post the hands and you will be surprised. :) Not that I am saying you are a bad player or whatsoever but I am just saying it from my own experience and taking into account all the hands what were posted into this forum. The best way to learn and fix your leaks is posting hands.

Good luck on the tables!
    • Poker4Taxi
      Poker4Taxi
      Bronze
      Oh I know I have leaks, but I think I spot most of them when I do my personal reviewing. It is marginal decisions I am giving you.

But I will give you more hands in future, dont you worry!!!