step 4

• Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      hello! i got a answer to the ticket i wrote, they said i had to activate step 4, i don't find a step 4 and thought i done all the steps allready.. could you please tell me what step 4 is... thx
  • 4 replies
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      i found step 4! but it's hard to do that when theres no money in the account, i sent a new ticket to see what they say.. thx
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Meckan,

Step 4 is to transfer manually your money from your Mansion account to your Poker account. That means you won't find the money in your Poker lobby right away - You have to transfer it by logging onto your account at the website Mansion.com. Then go Cashier > Transfer Funds.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Step 4 can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7

After the $50 starting capital have been transferred to your Mansion account, you have to go to "Cashier" and transfer the money from your Current Mansion account balance to the Poker account balance to be able to play Poker.

1. Go to Cashier:

2. At the top in the Cashier browser window you can see your Mansion account where you got the $50. You have to transfer this money to your poker account by clicking on "Move funds to Poker".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Meckan
      Meckan
      Bronze
      yeah i found step 4! but it's hard to do that when theres no money in the account, i sent a new ticket to see what they say.. thx