$11.10
      MP2:
      $26.08
      MP3:
      $24.03
      CO:
      $1.90

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 9, 9, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BU raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.95) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($5.95) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $5.95, Hero calls $5.95.

Final Pot: $17.85.

little stats on opponent but have seen him raise Cbets. he has 52% vpip and very likely to hold on to the J, or even a bluff. decided to check call to the river since no worse hands was going to call me and some worse hands might bet. the river bet was a little too big though but i thought he could do it with the Q or J. he has 3/4 times bet the river and 2/5 times bet the turn.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cutegoldfish,

That's sick but often times I take such bets as bet smallish on turn and bet pot on river very strong, therefore I'd rather just fold it and wait for better spot. We more often are behind there when he picks such a line, unless we have some other proofs.

Best regards.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      i thought that it was very unlikely that he would have hit the 99j board. the most he would have gotten is some J pair. the only hand that has me beat there is JJ. the 7 would complete the straight but its unlikely for him to hold on to 8T. with the Q, i am still ahead unless he had JJ or QQ. the bet would most likely be a pure bluff or a J or Q trying to get value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Those ain't the flops or boards where they are picking very often a bluff line that's the reason. Also you didn't mention anything about his AF or anything like that, only mentioned that you have seen him raising CBets. But those raises could easily be as well value-raises. Therefore I don't really like the Call. And why do you think he can't have the nuts there? Also it ain't a 3bet pot where we just want to get our money in, he just flatted preflop.