ladbrokes affiliation to a ps.it account

• radeonrox
      radeonrox
      Bronze
      hi there

i posted on ladbrokes section but didn't have any answer so i try here... sorry for cross posting... but i'm quite in a hurry

im from italy... i've just made an ladbrokes account through PS.com banner. I was wandering if my Ladbrokes account can be effectively linked to my pokerstrategy one (an italian one btw), and if i can get the 735 euros bonus, the gold status, the rakeback and the access to the ps.com 10000$ freeroll mentioned in the homepage, and gain strategy points?

i read the country limitation but italy is not mentioned....

ty very much for your support
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey radeonrox,

If you followed the download instructions on our site for Ladbrokes then your Ladbrokes account would be tracked :)

Contact their support and ours to make sure if you wish.

As for the PokerStars $10k freeroll you have to have a tracked PokerStars.com account through PokerStrategy.com
      Full info:

Regarding the country restrictions, which part are you referring to, Ladbrokes or PokerStars freeroll?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • radeonrox
      radeonrox
      Bronze
      tk you :) but i meant the 10k ladbrokes freeroll (ps.com was pokerstrategy.com)

so here's what i did

i downloaded ladbrokes from pokerstrategy banner
      i made a realmoney account with the psvip code

and now i was waiting to buy some cash coz i wanted to be sure to have all the bonuses mentioned... i was a bit worried becacuse i'm from italy and i taught that pokerstrategy.it accounts were restricted only to italian rooms.

who should i contact to be 100% sure?

thank you
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Sorry for the confusion. I've been bombarded with threads and been in auto-pilot mode for the last half hour haha

Sounds like your account should be fine.

But contact ladbrokes and PokerStrategy.com support and they will be able to verify for you.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • radeonrox
      radeonrox
      Bronze
      i made a deposit yesterday and started playing... where should i see that my account has been effectively linked to my pokerstrategy one? in my pokerroom list there's no ladbrokes.

thank you
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      In a few days you should start receiving PokerStrategy points.
      If you like just contact out support and they will let you know :)
      Also contacting ladbrokes wouldn't be any harm either.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • radeonrox
      radeonrox
      Bronze
      tk you kyle :)
    • romeo4you
      romeo4you
      Bronze
      i also play on ladbrokes from italy(really i put my italian address but..)
      (actually iim studying out of my country)
      but even if i can actually play
      i cannot move my money
      cashier is locked

can you help me?

obviously i just ask help on support of poker room but they didn't yet asnwer

can you help me:)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey romeo4you,

apologies for the late reply. I recommend you contact our customer support team and explain your situation to them, they might be able to help. Furthermore, you might want to check out the Italian forums for more info - maybe another PokerStrategist had a similar issue :)

Hadi