still waiting for my $50

• vielly
      vielly
      Bronze
      already 2 days i sent image and its already aproved,they said check ur email regulary,...and i did every 2 hours lol im log in here and my mail,...but nothing,...someone can help me when will i get $50 for sure? tommorow,next week,next motnh or next year lol :)
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey vielly,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The starting capital usually takes about 48 working hrs w/out ID check and 96 working hours w/ ID check.
      Please be patient as times may vary during busy periods and over weekends/public holiday.

Also, check your spam/junk folder?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • vielly
      vielly
      Bronze
      CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE....after im waiting for long,....now u said my account in william poker is error,.....i dont think so ,cuz im playing there...and i put the bonus code,im asked and talked with someone from online support from williamhill poker,they said my account for real money is ok,there is no problem.

but anyways,
      this is the messages from pokerstrategy for me:

(((.....dear vielly.
      Thank you for registering your details with PokerStrategy.com.

Unfortunately we could not transfer your free $50 starting capital to your William Hill Poker account as it is not tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

We have checked your account and it appears that you registered using the wrong bonus code instead of the one contained within the download guide for the free starting capital. William Hill are not able to amend this error and allow the transfer of your starting capital. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause you.

However, we are pleased to confirm that you can still register at another of our partner poker rooms and receive the free $50 starting capital there. A list of available poker rooms, along with instructions on how to create an account, can be found here:....)))

well pokerstartegy,i did modify my personal info at fulltilt,and my email already validated,can u just send me my $50 to my fulltilt account please,i passed the quiz after im trying many times,....my full tilt id name is vielly

i dont know what i have to do know to get my $50 that u promise to me when i pass that quiz,, because william hill poker u said my account is error, and party poker i dont think so i can't do it because partypoker wont approve players to open real money account from my country ,its what party poker said when im trying to open account in there,...... so now in full tilt poker you said must b modify personal details and validate email,i did changed and modify my personal details and validated my email in full tilt,...so what is the difficult to just send me $50 to my full tilt account :( ,..

sorry about my english,im still learning,i am asian,tnx
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey vielly,

basically, both what our support an William Hill are saying is true: Your account is a real money one, but when creating you apparently used the wrong bonus code, so it is not tracked through us.

As for Full Tilt: Please get in touch with our support, they'll guide you through the rest :)

Hadi
    • vielly
      vielly
      Bronze
      well im give up,i was very disapointed when im reading new ticket, it said fulll tilt account error, william hill poker error,....maybe i just try more freerolls at poker to win some $,...i know free money is not easy to get, maybe i need to try by my self doing freerolls,...good luck for all poker players here,....i know i really want that $50 from here,but its look so hard to get it,very complicated,...u can keep my prize after im passed the quiz $50,...at least i can learn much about poker from reading article when im trying to find the answer for every questions,.....

thanx anyways,good luck

vielly
    • Thini
      Thini
      Basic
      POOR VIELLY,GOOD LUCK AT FREEROLLS :)
    • Guuruu
      Guuruu
      Bronze
      cmon ps just ship him the moneys. making me pritty sad :(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi vielly,

I am sorry, that you weren't able to get the money on William Hill and Full Tilt Poker.

Please be aware that you need to stick to our download instructions when creating an account. Especially the bonus code is very important. If you already had an account on one of the poker rooms, then you can't get the starting capital there.

All the available rooms for the free $50 are listed here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes