Live Poker

• absint90
      absint90
      Bronze
      In this thread pls post any gesticulation that you observed at people playing live poker.
      For example:if on the flop comes 3 cards which are the same colour and a player is checking his cards i know that he hasn't got the flush now
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey absint90,

Where would you like your thread moved :)

I would suggest General Poker Discussion?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • absint90
      absint90
      Bronze
      general poker dicussion its ok pls move it
      thanks
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by absint90
      In this thread pls post any gesticulation that you observed at people playing live poker.
      For example:if on the flop comes 3 cards which are the same colour and a player is checking his cards i know that he hasn't got the flush now
      Sometimes must be ... Oh bleah do i have the the ace of ....? Or...just omfgg do i really got that flush on flop...so much to talk about...depends on table dinamics wich play to use ...bla bla gl
    • locotyson
      locotyson
      Bronze
      if the flop comes with three cards of the same color and a player has ace something of the same color, he may check to make the opponents feel they may have the best hand and then push them to raise on the river or the turn

you can only guess, depending also on how he bet preflop, on his reaction on your next action, etc.

I dont think you can set rules as simple as that, even if I see what you mean, may be you want to list some basic conclusions, well could be a good start
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If someone break opens an oreo cookie and doesn't eat it, he's bluffing and if he does eat it, it's the nuts
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      If someone break opens an oreo cookie and doesn't eat it, he's bluffing and if he does eat it, it's the nuts
      I thought I was the only one to notice this solid tell. :f_o:
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      :D :f_biggrin: :s_biggrin: