This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

any update on Full Tilt promo?

• SickBoy74
      SickBoy74
      Bronze
      Hi,

i passed the quiz 3 days ago and did everything correct according to the creation of acc/promocode/verification, and details to pokerstrategy....

I just wondered if there is an update on the 50$ promotion for Full Tilt?

I havent receive any email or update, and i cant see any particular thread about it in this forum.....just getting a bit curious :)

tnx!

/SB
  • 8 replies
    • bilgiislem
      bilgiislem
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz one week ago. And i am told i didn't used PS150 code. Than emailed FUll Tilt and they confirmed that i used PS150 code exactly. Do yo want me to send the screenshot of the emali or forward it to you ?

Ticket number: KMM4658717I19928L0KM

I wonder why you are saying i didn't used your referral code ? What if i deposit my own money will you still send 50$ ? No but you will get rakeback from me right ?
    • ImbAA
      ImbAA
      Bronze
      Hi sickboy!

Sometimes the deposit can take up to a week or so. But if you want to, you can write a ticket to the support in order to ask them for your bonus.

good luck.
    • SickBoy74
      SickBoy74
      Bronze
      ImbAA, sure i understand tech. difficulties may arise, but then i would really appreciate if one of the moderators could just post thread explaining any possible updates.....

I dont mean to b.... or anything, but i just wonder whats happening...or if im even on the transfer list, or if i have to create another acc on a different pokerclient :)

Cheers, and GL to you :) BTW won 245$ yesterday with only a 30$ buy in :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We have a tracker problem with Full Tilt Poker. Don't worry, you will get your money. Please write a ticket to our support team to inform them that you used the correct bonus code. We will check it for you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • vuonggia
      vuonggia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I still haven't got my money at Full Tilt. Just want to know if i have to write a ticket to tell that i used the correct code?
    • qbvbsite
      qbvbsite
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Just write a ticket to the support team they will fix everything like they did with me. Thanks for the cash PS.

--James
    • vuonggia
      vuonggia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I did about 5 mins ago, and now i see i have become bronze. Very Fast. When will i get my mone?
      Cheers
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi vuonggia,

You should get the money within the next few hours.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-