any update on Full Tilt promo?

• SickBoy74
      SickBoy74
      Bronze
      Hi,

i passed the quiz 3 days ago and did everything correct according to the creation of acc/promocode/verification, and details to pokerstrategy....

I just wondered if there is an update on the 50$ promotion for Full Tilt?

I havent receive any email or update, and i cant see any particular thread about it in this forum.....just getting a bit curious :)

tnx!

/SB
  • 8 replies
    • bilgiislem
      bilgiislem
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz one week ago. And i am told i didn't used PS150 code. Than emailed FUll Tilt and they confirmed that i used PS150 code exactly. Do yo want me to send the screenshot of the emali or forward it to you ?

Ticket number: KMM4658717I19928L0KM

I wonder why you are saying i didn't used your referral code ? What if i deposit my own money will you still send 50$ ? No but you will get rakeback from me right ?
    • ImbAA
      ImbAA
      Bronze
      Hi sickboy!

Sometimes the deposit can take up to a week or so. But if you want to, you can write a ticket to the support in order to ask them for your bonus.

good luck.
    • SickBoy74
      SickBoy74
      Bronze
      ImbAA, sure i understand tech. difficulties may arise, but then i would really appreciate if one of the moderators could just post thread explaining any possible updates.....

I dont mean to b.... or anything, but i just wonder whats happening...or if im even on the transfer list, or if i have to create another acc on a different pokerclient :)

Cheers, and GL to you :) BTW won 245$ yesterday with only a 30$ buy in :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We have a tracker problem with Full Tilt Poker. Don't worry, you will get your money. Please write a ticket to our support team to inform them that you used the correct bonus code. We will check it for you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • vuonggia
      vuonggia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I still haven't got my money at Full Tilt. Just want to know if i have to write a ticket to tell that i used the correct code?
    • qbvbsite
      qbvbsite
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Just write a ticket to the support team they will fix everything like they did with me. Thanks for the cash PS.

--James
    • vuonggia
      vuonggia
      Bronze
      Hi,

I did about 5 mins ago, and now i see i have become bronze. Very Fast. When will i get my mone?
      Cheers
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi vuonggia,

You should get the money within the next few hours.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-