Elephant HUD

• sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      Hey just wondering if someone would be able to assist in which is a pretty good set up for your HUD. I normally play 6handed and have had some pretty bad run of the cards, I know it's not hard evidence but hoping to learn more about using stats and #'s while playing learning what's what and how to use them.

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello sokoi,

what do you mean? The handling of the Elephnat's HUD or a collection of useful stats?
      Concerning the second point there are a lot of really helpful strategy articles right here.

Cheers,
      L
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hi there...
      Can somebody put a link where i can learn about elephant HUD,vp$ and stuff like that because i do not know what is for what ?
      :)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saka000
      Hi there...
      Can somebody put a link where i can learn about elephant HUD,vp$ and stuff like that because i do not know what is for what ?
      :)
      Hey,

I suggest you take a look at our strategy section.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/
    • Paulodicamio
      Paulodicamio
      Bronze
      hi
      please tell us where to find what number stats mean in hud or where to find instructions.dont say in strategy forum because i havent got enough strategy points
      cheers

I found it in elephant in configure.
    • 7syns
      7syns
      Bronze
      Hello, i have a problem with database instalation. Postgres doesnt install to me when I install elephant and when I want install it manualy from Elephant folder i get error by the end of instalation.
      Is there some way to install Elephant with Postgres automaticly?
      Thanks!!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 7syns
      Hello, i have a problem with database instalation. Postgres doesnt install to me when I install elephant and when I want install it manualy from Elephant folder i get error by the end of instalation.
      Is there some way to install Elephant with Postgres automaticly?
      Thanks!!
      Hey,

please create a new thread using this:

Template for support reports

Thank you.