This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant HUD

• sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      Hey just wondering if someone would be able to assist in which is a pretty good set up for your HUD. I normally play 6handed and have had some pretty bad run of the cards, I know it's not hard evidence but hoping to learn more about using stats and #'s while playing learning what's what and how to use them.

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello sokoi,

what do you mean? The handling of the Elephnat's HUD or a collection of useful stats?
      Concerning the second point there are a lot of really helpful strategy articles right here.

Cheers,
      L
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hi there...
      Can somebody put a link where i can learn about elephant HUD,vp$ and stuff like that because i do not know what is for what ?
      :)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saka000
      Hi there...
      Can somebody put a link where i can learn about elephant HUD,vp$ and stuff like that because i do not know what is for what ?
      :)
      Hey,

I suggest you take a look at our strategy section.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/
    • Paulodicamio
      Paulodicamio
      Bronze
      hi
      please tell us where to find what number stats mean in hud or where to find instructions.dont say in strategy forum because i havent got enough strategy points
      cheers

I found it in elephant in configure.
    • 7syns
      7syns
      Bronze
      Hello, i have a problem with database instalation. Postgres doesnt install to me when I install elephant and when I want install it manualy from Elephant folder i get error by the end of instalation.
      Is there some way to install Elephant with Postgres automaticly?
      Thanks!!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 7syns
      Hello, i have a problem with database instalation. Postgres doesnt install to me when I install elephant and when I want install it manualy from Elephant folder i get error by the end of instalation.
      Is there some way to install Elephant with Postgres automaticly?
      Thanks!!
      Hey,

please create a new thread using this:

Template for support reports

Thank you.