PokerStrategy bonus, unable to claim

• locotyson
      locotyson
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I was very happy to see I can subscriber to more rooms with a strating capital. I saw partyPoker was one of the most popular so I downloaded the software and I registered my info, including address and country.
      However, when it came to claim my bonus, I received a message telling that due to legal restrictions on my region they were not able to log me in.
      I don't live in France, US or one of those countries where there are such restrictions and I wonder what they mean by that. I think I'll be able to solve the issue soon.
      A second thing is that on PS page for partyPoker, they say enter your username here (the user name you created an account with on partypoker). But there are no text box to enter the user name on the page, only dashes, as if you were going to print the page and fill it with a pen. So strange.
      Regards,
      Loco Tyson
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi locotyson,

Maybe you had an IP from France, US etc. and PartyPoker thinks, that you are in one of those countries. So please try it again. Maybe it works now.

Regarding the problem with type in in your username, please contact our customer support, who will enter the name for you.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes