This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 AKs FD+overs

• nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($31.24)
      BB ($12.34)
      UTG ($10.48)
      UTG+1 ($7.38)
      CO ($2.74)
      BTN ($9.70)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:heart:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.90, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.30) 3:spade: 8:spade: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

TURN ($4.50) 3:spade: 8:spade: 2:spade: T:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $2.40, Hero calls $2.40

RIVER ($9.30) 3:spade: 8:spade: 2:spade: T:club: 7:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks

vpip: 25, pfr: 20, af: 4.4, 330 hands

seems misplayed but i didnt cbet because i didnt want to get a raise if i cbet but what if i cbet and he raises?

as played is c/c fine line to take given my overs+fd?
  • 2 replies
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      You C-bet,he raises,you fold. Your overs are worthless unless its the K:spade: and he probably holds a flush or a set,his calling range probably being small pocket pairs and suited connectors.You are not getting the right odds,are you?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

As played the flop should be doable, although sometimes I even prefer to CBet myself for the reason that they aren't that likely to raise the flop anyways. Although Check/Call should be fine but I'd fold it on turn. The problem is even if we hit our flush, he ain't gonna pay us anyways that often, unless he is a bad player. For the reason that it will be hard to do that for him having 4 on board. And of course we are OOP.

Best regards.