$50 Bonus still not there?! ID check problems!!!

• betterthanyousince1987
      betterthanyousince1987
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have signed up more than a week ago for Full Tilt through PokerStrategy. I have since deposited 3 times on Full Tilt, played, etc. I have also passed the quiz and am entitled to a $50 bonus - this is still not coming.

I have sent several threads to support but no one there is responding to me. I have several issues - 1. I am on a business trip on the other end of the world. 2. I don't have my ID with me - only DL and Passport, 3. I have just recently lost my Passport and I am in the process of getting a new one, 4. I have sent a photograph of my ID (clear, non edited one) to the ID check and I have been requested to supply a photo of me holding the ID.

So tell me now.. how does one get this bonus? It's really too much hassle already. Even this - you want to know that I am a real person? Check my account with full tilt (bare ninja) - I have 3 Credit Card deposits there.. I think that's sort of a confirmation that I am not a bonus abuser of some sort.

Please consider my situation and give me an answer!

Thank you.
      Stefan
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey betterthanyousince1987,

If our security team requests certain documents to proof your identity (or an equivalent replacement for it) and you don't have them handy, you can certainly explain this as an reply to the ticket you have received and do the ID check at a later time.

Of course we want to make sure the free $50 starting capital reaches the person that requested it. PokerStrategy.com and it's partners are taking your privacy very serious. Therefore neither do we give out any registration data to our partner or the other way around.

We here on the forums are limited when it comes to discuss the registration process and cannot influence the methods or the outcome. So as mentioned, my advise is to explain the situation to your customer service via ticket.
    • edgarsons
      edgarsons
      Bronze
      I`m from Latvia. So I made today the ID check too. With 3 images, the 1st one is a passport cover, the 2nd one passport data (birthplace, age etc.) and the 3rd image is the proof of address. Will it be enough to convince my identity?
      One BUT, the passport is in English/Latvian/French but the proof of address is in Latvian only!! Will it be OK?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi edgarsons,

please get in touch with customer support directly - they're the ones doing the checks, they'll know what's required best ;)

Hadi